Prologue

You know that feeling when you realize you fucked up? Like, messed up, big time, the regret resting in your pit of your stomach, stuck there like a piece of crap that won't come out of your butt while you're trying to poop?

That's what you feel now as gun barrels point directly at your face, ready to fire and possibly kill you at any moment.

A chuckle erupted from your chest at your stupidity as a circle of seven boys stood frozen behind you in a protective stance, their hands gripping an assortment of weapons.

"Well, it looks like you fucked up now, huh, Y/N?" Yoongi's voice says sarcastically from behind you as he stands in front of a kneeling J Hope, who's clutching his arm as it bleeds.

"Yeah. You messed up real bad." Jimin pipes in from your other side, his voice cheerful even now.

"Well, no shit Sherlock. We're outnumbered, cornered and possibly about to be blown into tiny bloody pieces of flesh by those friendly looking fellows in front of us." Jin's deep voice rises out of the gloom.

"Actually, we won't be blown into pieces. The velocity of a bullet piercing through your body doesn't create nearly enough momentum to cause your body to explode, let alone separate into tiny pieces of human flesh and spatter all across the room."

You can already see Jin's glare at Namjoon without even looking at them.

"NOT helping the situation here guys. I'm sort of bleeding out so can y'all hurry already? We'll be fine, just do what we usually do." Hosoek whines, wincing slightly as the pain in his arm spreads.

Yes, of course we'll be fine Hoseok, we'll totally make it out alive while we're outnumbered 20 to 7, with you bleeding out, Jungkook gone, and guns that could shoot us at any moment now, You think bitterly to yourself, grinning even though all of you would most likely die tonight.

Well, at least I'd die with a full stomach. You glance down at your tummy, reminiscing about the bowl of ramen you had eaten before going out on this stupid mission.

How did you get yourself stuck into this situation?

Well.

That's a long story. But it'll have to be told anyways.

~~new fanfic coming soon