19

AN: I suggest you listen to Hold Me Tight while reading this chapter. It'll make this whole thing way better trust me ;)

Warning: Mildly mature themes coming up ahead.
This is a Namjoon and Y/N interaction.

Thwock. Thwock. Thwock.

Your knives hit the side of the wall over and over again, creating a dent in one area of it.

You groaned in frustration , flicking the knives across the room even stronger now.

Convincing Yoongi was taking forever. The man was nice enough to his brothers that he allowed them to stay in his house for a couple of days, but trying to talk to him about the plan was impossible.

Each time you tried to bring it up the man got up immediately from what he was doing and just retreated into his room, mumbling profanities under his breath.

"We'll just have to wait it out.. Yoongi will eventually talk, we just have to be patient," Hoseok had assured you, but you had caught the flicker of doubt that had flashed across the man's eyes.

So here you were now, 3 days after your initial interaction with Yoongi, bored, angry and getting more and more hopeless about your situation.

You had to get Yoongi to agree, you just had to. Time was running short and you knew you had to send a message back to JYP soon about your whereabouts.

Please, don't let JYP find out that I'm allied with BTS, they're my only hope. You prayed.

On top of all of that, your nightmares had come back, ever since you had the first one a while ago. It had been a long time since you had been tormented from your sleep, but this time not even your pendant protected you from your haunted memories.

Your fatigue obviously showed to the rest of the members as both Jimin and Namjoon had asked if you were ok on a constant basis whenever they saw you.

You smiled a bit at the thought of Namjoon trying his best to help you, complimenting and training with you whenever you looked as if you were half dead.

He helped a lot, but it still wasn't enough.

You let out a cry of frustration once more as you threw a larger dagger against the wall, accidentally giving yourself a small cut on your palm.

"Shit," You cursed out, hissing in pain a bit but quickly sucking on the wound to stop it from bleeding.

"You okay?" A voice made you jump and you turned around, to see Namjoon once more silently there.

"Namjoon, you really need to stop scaring me like that," You chuckled a bit and Namjoon let out a soft smile.

"No, you just need to pay attention more often. You're an assassin, Y/N, carelessness means death," The man warned and you rolled your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Namjoon let out a knowing smile and he shook his head before walking over to the dozens of knives you had flung into a wall. He yanked one out, looking at the dents you had made.

"You have a strong throwing arm, Y/N. But I'm pretty sure Yoongi won't appreciate you killing the wall of the guest room like this," He joked and your expression darkened.

"Ah, who gives a shit about what Yoongi wants."

"Um.. you? We need him for the mission." Namjoon said slowly back and you huffed.

"Damn it Namjoon, why are you such a smart ass."

The leader laughed at that and he took all the knives you had thrown, handing them back to you with a dimpled grin. "Ah, but I'm a smart ass that you like," He said teasingly.