16

"Y/N.. wake up."

Namjoon stared down at your small figure leaning on his taller one, your eyes still shut and breathing slow as you slept. He watched as you mumbled something under your breath and shook your head at his voice, cuddling into his side and wrapping your arms around his waist.

The leader felt his heart melt just a little more. He smiled to himself, but tried to wake you up anyways.

"Y/N..." He said again softly and this time your eyes fluttered open, sleepily looking up to meet the leader's eyes.

You blinked before grinning.
"Good morning Namjoon," You said simply and the man chuckled in response.

Namjoon's heartbeat quickened a little bit.

"We should go back to the campsite. The other guys will wonder where we went."

You laughed and stood up, your heart yearning for Namjoon's touch again as he moved away from you.
You gave a sheepish grin at the leader who gave you one back, looking at the ground in embarrassment.

You felt warm inside, and safe, something you hadn't felt for a long time. The leader started walking away from the little clearing, twirling his knife in his right hand, gesturing in the general direction to where the campsite was. You took a moment to stretch before following him back, a comfortable silence between the two of you.

When you got back, Jin was the first to notice.
The man raised an eyebrow.

"Where did you guys go off to?" He asked, a knowing smile on his handsome face.
Namjoon shrugged casually, his face expressionless.

"Just went out for a walk." He said and you nodded at his words, trying to make it seem like it wasn't a big deal.

Totally didn't spend the whole night hugging Namjoon to sleep.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were sitting in a triangle on the floor, knives laid out in front of them. All three of their eyes went to you in unison.
Taehyung spoke up suddenly, his eyes turning to Jin.

"Where's Hobi? Are we close?"

Jin nodded, looking at the watch that lay on his wrist. "Apparently he's just a few miles away from here. We'll see him at the end of the day."

**
"You'll never see the light of day again." Hobi cackled, his eyes glinting with hunger as he looked down at his victim.

The man took his last breath, and it was over.

Hoseok laughed to himself gleefully, twirling the knives in his hands.

"Another day by, another man down," He chuckled to himself, his teeth flashing devishly.
The assassin continued to giggle manically at his own words, laughing non stop.
At least, until he felt another wave of grief wash over him suddenly, his old memories coming into his mind.

A smile flashed into his mind. He remembered his own sunshine like grin as he ran, a girl in front of him grasping his hand, the way his heart pounded when he saw her.

They ran. And he let go. He let go, for just one second.

And then it was all over.

Hoseok slapped himself suddenly at the memory, that psychopathic grin stuck on his face. He hit himself, moaning, trying to get his stupid memories out of his head.