9

Keeping track of three assassins was harder than you thought. 

Jungkook would disappear at random moments as you traveled. 

Jin would continued to bicker with the maknae until your ears hurt, 

and Namjoon would lecture the two every few minutes like some sort of strict dad. 

It was like some sort of demented family. 

You closed your eyes in frustration as Jungkook and Jin babbled again, Jin complaining to Namjoon about how Jungkook was an annoying little shit. 

"Kookie, STOP SLAPPING MY ASS! I FEEL HARASSED!" Jin yodeled, staring the maknae down with an intimidating glare. He only giggled in response before skipping ahead once more as if he had no care in the world. Namjoon grudgingly trailed behind, his chin butting out and mumbling profanities under his breath. 

You face palmed as a quick Jungkook slapped Namjoon's ass instead, Namjoon letting out a yelp in pain. 

"GUYS. I thought the three of you were supposed to be stealthy, trained assassins not immature horny men with a liking for buttocks!" You screeched, pointedly looking at Jungkook. His grin immediately disappeared and he looked at his toes shamefully, before muttering under his breath. 

"Not....fault...Jin....Namjoon.....nice...asses...." He mumbled and you raised an eyebrow.

"What?" You asked. The maknae blushed before speaking a little louder. 

"It's not my fault Jin and Namjoon have nice asses," He said softly and you couldn't help but burst into laughter as Jin and Namjoon's faces morphed into one of disgust. 

"JUNGKOOK!" Jin yelled, his face turning beet red again as he hid behind Namjoon in embarrassment. 

You face palmed once more. 

"Let's just...forget about the asses and CONTINUE ON! Jungkook, how much longer until we reach Jimin?" You asked, trying to veer their focus back on your goal and the maknae brightened before stopping and pointing up above him. 

You stared at him in confusion. "What?" 

Jungkook shook his head and he continued to point up and you cocked your head back, staring up at the sky before yelping in surprise as a dark figure flashed in front of your eyes before you met the gaze of a man dressed completely in black appear in front of you. 

But that wasn't the thing that made you stop and stare. 

You gulped as you saw the plump, gluteus maximus of holy booty jesus right above the man's muscled legs, eyes trailing to see a mop of dyed orange hair. 

"Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook squealed. 

**

"Jimin-hyung!" Park Jihyun squealed, his eyes twinkling with happiness as he gazed at his older brother with love. 

Jimin smiled back at his little brother, patting his head gently as he kneeled down to meet the younger's height. 

"How is my little brother today?" Jimin said softly, his eyes crinkling as he grinned even more. Jihyun pouted for a second before grasping Jimin's small hands in his, his little baseball hat tilting over his eyes.