O N E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISENYA WAS NOT particularly fond of her job. But it did pay well if they find something of value to the grandmaster. And just like her job, she too wasn't fond of the grandmaster himself.
The last thing that she presented to the grandmaster was a box containing shoes made up of some midgardian creature. He gave the two sister enough money to last them a month worth of food and ale.
And that exchange was a month ago. The girls had no food in their living quarters except for a few half drunk bottles of wine. They needed money now. And that is exactly what Visenya is doing as she fly's above the rubble of junk on the outskirts of Sakaar. As she scanned the ground below her, she didn't see the figure that shot out of the Devil's Anus. A man that was falling towards Visenya's ship. It wasn't until she heard a loud thud and the light being blocked from above that she looked up. She gasped as man laid unconscious on top of her ship.
Visenya quickly undid her retrains and opened the top of her ship. She carefully pulled the stranger into her ship. Unfortunately, her ship was too small to have him lay down. Unless she places him in the trunk beneath the ship but that seemed barbaric. She switches her ship into auto-pilot and quickly buckled the man tightly onto his seat beside her. She flew through the city and land outside her living quarters. She unbuckled the man and scoops him into her arms, carrying him inside her living quarters. She gently placed the figure onto a large couch. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a vial of a potion called essence of dittany. It was suppose to help heal cuts and the man had cuts all over his face. She gently drops the essence onto the man's face only to watch his face scrunch up in discomfort. The potion immediately took effect as the cuts on his face began to close until it left no trace on the man's face.
Visenya pulled back and took a seat beside the man.
She was examining him. Looking him over. He is a handsome man with dark raven hair that ends just below his shoulders. He wore an outfit that consisted of green and black. His clothing looked familiar to her until she realized where the man must have come from.

Asgard.

But why is an asgardian here on Sakaar. This man looks to be of high status by the looks of his clothing. Maybe a lord or a noble man of some kind . She thought to herself. Whoever he was, he must have came on this planet by accident or maybe he was banished. She shrugged those thoughts away. She stood up and walked back to the kitchen. She grabs a large bowl and a rag. She fills the bowl with lukewarm water and places the rag inside. She slowly walked back to the unconscious man on her couch and once again sat by his side. She grabs the rag from the bowl and squeeze the water from it. She then gently dabs the cloth on the man's forehead.

A few minutes of silence passed until a muffled groan came from the man. Visenya pulled the rag away as the man was slowly starting to awake from his slumber. When he finally opened his eyes, green met brown. He gasped as he pulled himself up from his previous position. He surveyed his surrounds, looking for anything that might help him understand where he is but everything around him was new, even the girl sitting besides him.

"What realm am I on?" His deep sultry voice shocked Visenya. He eyed her up and down as he waited for a response. She was very beautiful. Long dark hair tied at the nape of her neck. Pink, full lips and deep brown eyes.

Visenya breathed in air that she didn't know she was holding. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain to this mysterious man that he isn't in any realm know to Asgard. She sighed as she tried to find the right words.

"You are on the planet of Sakaar" she voiced out. Loki eyed her, making sure she was telling the truth and not lying. After all he is the god of Lies. Her face soft with no traces of lie to be detected.

"What the hell is Sakaar?" He groaned as he began to try to rub the headache away.

"A planet" she replied saracastically. Loki, finding no humor at this glared at the woman.

"Sorry, I mean it's a planet that isn't part of any realm. It's a small planet that isn't easily found. So how did you find it?" Visenya turned serious. Her soft expression hardened.

Loki wasn't exactly sure how to explain his situation. It was a bit strange. He himself haven't properly processed the actions of this day.

"I'm not really sure." He spoke. Visenya furrowed her eyes towards the man. She eyed him looking for any lies but there was none. Or maybe he was just an amazing liar. Visenya shrugged her shoulders and pulled out her hand.

"I'm Visenya" she introduced herself. Loki eyed her hand and cautiously placed his hand into her small ones.

"Loki, King of Asgard" he tilted his head up while shaking the woman's hand. Visenya grew suspicious of the man that calls himself Loki. He claims to be a king, and not just any king. The King of Asgard.
And Visenya knew who the real King of Asgard is. But unknown to her is that the real king has passed on to the afterlife.

Visenya still did not know what kind of man this Loki is. He seemed normal right now but might be vicious later on. Maybe he is what he says he is but Visenya highly doubts that. But just to be the safe side, Visenya decided to go along with Loki's statements. Maybe she could sell him to the grandmaster and finally get money for food. She could feel the devious plan forming in her head. Visenya bowed her head to greet the 'King'

"My apologies your majesty. I did not mean to be rude" she spoke softly. Loki's eyes widen and a look of pleasure crossed his face.

"You are forgiven. Now tell me who rules these lands" Loki demanded. Visenya smirked to herself. He was following the plan just how she wants it"