F I V E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A FEW DAYS have passed and Visenya was close to ripping out every single strand of her hair out of her scalp. Loki, being who he is, has done everything and anything to annoy Visenya. He would request ridiculous items like dirt from the bottom of a lake or rocks on the other side of town. The most idiotic thing Loki has asked of her was a human arm. Of course Loki didn't think she would actually somehow require an arm but low and behold, she came back only 30 minutes later with a severed arm. This amazed and terrified Loki at the same time.

Since that day, he's been more reasonable with his request. Only asking when he is in need of something. Visenya was just happy she didn't have to run around doing his stupid request anymore.
And thankfully she didn't have to serve him at all today for it was the Grandmasters day of birth. She of course was invited to his party but only after her performance... if she makes it out alive.

Loki walked alongside the grandmaster along with several other people who were dressed like him. Loki pretended to smile whenever the grandmaster would speak or mention him but all he could think about was Visenya. She didn't show up for her morning duties or her evening duties. He hasn't seen her all day and as much as he hates to admit it, he was worried about her. It wasn't like her to just disappear without his knowledge.

His heart nearly jumped when a loud bang of a metal plate echoed through the hall. Everyone grew quiet and stared at the grand master who stood up from his throne.

"Now as you all know it's my Birthday. And every year it's a tradition that I have two male contenders battle to the death or at least until one has shit in their pants. But I've decided to change this tradition. Instead of male contenders this year it will be females." Two females walked in the room dressed in revealing golden clothes with masks covering their faces.

Loki was intrigued and leaned up on his seat

Loki was intrigued and leaned up on his seat. The grandmaster smiled at his competitors. He gestured for a guard to give them their weapons. Each girls got two dagger like weapons. They turned their backs on one another. The grandmaster grinned and clapped his hands. The girls turned around and faced one another, weapons at the ready.