T W O

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LOKI STARED IN astonishment as he walked through the crowded streets of Sakaar. Never has he seen such diversity in his life. Creatures from all different galaxies living in harmony with one another.
Meanwhile Visenya walked beside Loki feeling slightly annoyed. He has stopped and stared at everything he saw for the past 20 minutes and Visenya was not a very patient woman. Fortunately, the grandmaster's tower could be seen up ahead, the heads of his champions largely displayed on his tower. She turned around to glance at Loki only to find him gone.

"Loki?" She called out. She began to panic as more citizens began to appear. She pushed through the crowds while calling out his name.

"Your majesty? Loki?" She called out. The people looked at her weirdly but she could care less as she was to focused on finding the mystery man.

Loki felt a harsh tug on his arm and just as he was about to curse off whoever pulled him, his mouth was covered as he began to be dragged away. Loki's eyes widen as Visenya's figure began to grow smaller until she was completely gone. He was harshly pulled into a dark alley and tossed down into some trash bins. Loki, disgusted, pulled himself up. He turned to his captors and was ready to hex them until he suddenly froze. Three creatures who seems to be made of rocks were standing above him. They were at least 3 times the size of the asgardian and he knew he couldn't take them on. For the first time in a long time, fear creeped up. One of the creatures approached him like a predator approaches its prey.

"That's a pretty pin you've got there. Be a shamed if someone were to take it" the think mocked as he began to reach a hand out toward Loki.

"Get your hands of me you filthy creature"  Loki yelled as he pushed the creature back with all his might. The creature tumbled back into a wall. The creature groaned in pain but quickly composed himself and glared at Loki. At this moment, Loki knew he had messed up. The creature was handed a blaster and it smirked at the terrified man. Loki silently prayed to the gods and just as he heard the distinct sound of the blast, Visenya blocked the bullet.

 Loki silently prayed to the gods and just as he heard the distinct sound of the blast, Visenya blocked the bullet

"That's not very nice" she taunted. She unknowingly pushed Loki behind her making him feel greatful but at the same time terrified for her.

"Scrapper 141. So happy to see you stop by. He a friend or perhaps This is your little lover?" The creature taunted as he looked from Visenya to Loki. He snickered to himself. Loki really wanted to plunge his dagger into the ugly creature's chest but he knew that if he did that, not only would he be immediately killed but he'll also have a broken dagger. And he quite liked his daggers.

Visenya on the other hand was starting to loose her patience with this creature. But she would not dare hurt anyone unless provoked and this creature was starting to provoke her.

"If he's not your lover nor a friend than I believe I have some business to get back too" the creature stalked forward. Visenya stood her ground as she waited for this creature to come closer. As soon as he was close enough, she pulled out her sword and lunged at the creature, slicing his right leg off. The creature screamed and fell, clutching his now severed leg. Loki was oddly turned on but also a little scared of the girl. She was 3 times smaller than the creature yet she reduced him into nothing but a sobbing mess. The other 2 ran off before Visenya could do anymore. She raised her sword and wiped off the blood and place it back into its sheath. She walked over to the creature and kneeled beside him.

"Next time you take something of mine, that won't be the only thing you'll lose. Do I make myself clear?" She taunted. The creature glared but nodded. It pushed itself off the floor and began to limp away carrying its severed leg in hopes to get it re-attached.
Loki did not have a chance to say anything as Visenya tightly wrapped her hand around Loki's wrist and dragged him through the crowds of Sakaar.

"You are a lot more trouble than I thought you were"

"Darling, I am trouble"

"I figured that out."

"Where are we?"

"You said you wanted to meet the ruler on Sakaar? Well this is where he lives" she gestured to the large skyscraper. She knocked on the large metal door. An opening slid aside and a face appeared.

"Who is it?" They asked. Visenya looked at him funny and crossed her arms in front of her chest

"Mojo if you don't open this door, I'm going to break it down" she threatened. Mojo screamed waved his hands around. Visenya waited until he was finished freaking out.

"Are you done?" She asked unamused

"Are you done?" She asked unamused. Mojo took a deep breathe in and nodded.

"Yes" he replied. He opened the door and stepped aside.

"Nice to see you again Scrapper 141" Mojo smiled. Visenya nodded but Loki was awfully confused. He's seen many creatures in his lifetime but this Mojo creature seems to be the ugliest