S E V E N

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SWEAT DRIPPED DOWN her face as she lunged forward at her sister with a sword. But they easily blocked Visenya's hit

"C'mon you can do better than that" Brunnhilde taunted her. Visenya growled and lunged at her sister but she was easily disarmed. They both stared at one another, breathing heavily.

"You're distracted" her sister pointed out as she handed Visenya her sword back.

"I am not" Brunnhilde scoffed and laid a hand on her sisters shoulder. Her face softened as well as her tone.

"I have known you for many centuries now. I know when you are distracted" Visenya sighed as she walked over to a bench and began to unravel the bandages that were wrapped around her hands.

"Ever since i spoke to Loki in the library, he's begun to act very odd towards me" she revealed to her sister. A smirk made its way onto her sisters face.

"Odd? Like What?" she asked. Visenya frowned as she looked up at her sister

"He's nice to me" Visenya told her. Brunnhilde snorted. She was finding the entire ordeal to be quite amusing.

"Is that not a good thing. He won't torture you with his petty requests anymore"

"Thats just it. He's acting strange and being kind towards me. Inviting me to dine with him, walking around the compound, it doent feel right" Visenya frowned. Brunnhilde's smirk grew even bigger at the daftness of her sister.

"Maybe he's infatuated with you?" She teased. Visenya's eyes widen in shock and nearly choked on the water she was drinking. She glared at her sister who smiled smugly at her.

"Ill believe that when racoons start talking" she wiped her mouth.

"What the hell is a racoon?" Brunnhilde asked her. Visenya shrugged her shoulders as she gathered her belongs.

"I dont know. I read it somewhere in a midgardian book" she muttered as she walked out of the traing quarters. As she came around a corner, she felt a body colide with her own. The person that bumped into her fell on the floor while she stood her ground.

"Ow my nose" it said as it clutched its large nose.

"What the hell are you doing down here mojo? You don't train" she pointed out as she offered an arm to the gungan. Mojo hoisted himself up and rubbed his clothes down.

"Your master calls for you" he informed her. She growled as she pulled the creature into a headlock.

"He is not my master, nor am i his slave" she sneered. Mojo nodded as Visenya released him from her tight grasps. He breathed in heavily and held his throat. Visenya didnt bother to stay or ask if he was alright, she just walked away .

♕ ♕ ♕

"You called for me?" she asked lazily with her hand resting on her hip. Loki turned around and smiled at her. Not a smug smile or a mocking smile but a genuine smile. It made her palms sweaty as she wiped her hands on her pants.

"Finally you're here. I have a surprise for you" he gestured for her. She slowly walked into his quarters, his eyes never once leaving hers. She took cautious steps towards him until she stood by his side. Visenya gave him a questioning look as Loki slid a large box across the table to her.

"What is it?" she asked. It was a fairly large box. She picked the box and was surprised at how light it actually was. She shook the box with it gave her no clue as to what it contains. She laid the box back onto the table and looked at Loki who was standing a little too close for her comfort.

"Open it" he smiled. Visenya looked at him wierdly as she slowly lifted the box open. She gasped at the contents. It was a dress. A beautiful dress that reminded her of her old life. It was a floor length red gown with a plunging neckline. It was covered in beautifully stitched designs and was embellish with some red ruby stones.

 It was covered in beautifully stitched designs and was embellish with some red ruby stones

"Do you like it?" he asked, hopeful that she will. She gaped at him.

"It's beautiful but when would i ever wear such a thing" she asked truly confused. The dres

"Tonight. At the grandmasters birthday dinner. I want you to come as my guest" her eyes almost popped out of her head.

"Why?" she asked almost like it was a scary thing for her which, unfortunately, it was.

"Why wouldn't I?" he smiled. Visenya sighed and placed the dress back into the box. She gave him a critical look.

"Alright Loki, what is your deal? Why are you being so kind towards me. Just a few weeks ago you were asking me to capture a fart and put it in a jar." she eyed him suspiciously. This was all getting too much for her.

"Nothing i just feel like being civil towards you." He answered but Visenya didn't look convinced. Loki sighed and looked straight into her eyes.

"Im being honest Visenya" he told her. She searched for any hint of mischievous but all she could truly see was sincerity.

"If i find out that this is some kind of prank, i will not hesitate to stab you" he chuckled at her response. Unknown to her was that he was being genuine. Ever since their talk by the fire place a few weeks back, he's seen her in a different light. He knows of the stories of her kind, the valkyries. The legendary warriors that went extinct centuries ago. He always admired the warriors when he was young and always wondered what happened to them. Odin told him that they risked their lives so that Asgard can become what it is today and Loki believed him.

But now he's met and spoken with a living Valkyrie and truly know why they went away. She spoke of the horrendous battle between Hela and the valkyries, her voice wavered in certain areas of her story. For once in Loki's life, he felt pity. It was a strange feeling for him but he felt a different emotion overcome it. He felt the need to please her like a fan would please her idol. Or maybe like a suitor would please his lover.