F O U R

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISENYA ARRIVED EARLY for work the following day. Her mind, still angry and frustrated with Loki. The other scrapers were reporting to the grandmaster while the other has left. She tightened the band around her hair and confidently walked towards the grandmaster. He seemed to be smiling at her. But not his usual smile. He was smiling as if he knew something that everyone else didn't know. As Visenya walked up to the grandmaster, he looked at the guards behind her and silently signaled them. The two guards charged at her with fast speed but she was even faster. She unsheathed her sword just as it collided with the guards staff. She kicked him back just as another guard came charging at her. She raised her sword and slashed his chest open. The guard from earlier now regained his composure and grabbed a huge gun that was nearby. Everything went by so fast that Visenya could not grab a hold oh her shield. Instead she crossed her arms in an X formation.

All the guards including the Grandmaster were blown back by the amount force

All the guards including the Grandmaster were blown back by the amount force. Even Visenya herself was at awe with her abilities as she stares at her crossed arms. This was something that has never occurred in her many years of living.

the groans of pain echoed throughout the marbled halls. The grandmaster was pushed back into his throne like chair. All of the guards and everyone else in the surrounding area were all pushed back with such great force that small cracks broke through the smooth marble floor.

Soon a herd of guards, all heavily armed with guns, broke through the large doors and all pointed their guns towards the female warrior. The grandmaster collected his composure and stood from his seat, descending down the stairs. He waved his and all the guards lowered their weapons but still kept a hard stare at the their leader and the asgardian woman.

"You are perfect" he praised her as he clapped his hands on either side of her shoulders. Confused, she shrugged his hands of her and reached for her dagger behind her. The grandmasters eyes widen as he see's the actions of the girl and cautiously stepped back with his arms raised up in surrender.

"What the hell was that for?" She demanded. Her brows furrowed, showing the anger that was making its way onto her at face. The grandmaster simply smiled.

"I wanted to see if you were the right person for the job" Visenya frowned.

"What job" she glared. The grandmaster nervously laughed. It was no secret that the asgardian had a bit of an anger issue. And whenever she was angry someone would always end up in the infirmary with almost all their bones broken. But the grandmaster disregarded this. And now he was slightly frightened but kept his fear well hidden.

"Yesterday you brought me a guest. And over dinner we had a delightful conversation. He seems to have taken a liking to you as I've heard you saved him from some street hooligans. So I have decided to relieve you of your scrapper duties and instead station you to King Loki's aid" he finished off with a huge smile on his face. Visenya kept a stoic face on the outside but inside she was seething with anger

"Do I look like a caregiver? I'm a warrior, not some babysitter" she huffed out. The grandmaster walked until he was right in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders

"You're not gonna be a babysitter. Your gonna be more like a handmaiden to my guest" she looked at him blankly. The grandmaster groaned

"If you do this I'll double your salary" he added in. This caught Visenya's attention and she raised her eyebrows

"Triple it and we have a deal" she smirked

"Triple?! Fine" the grandmaster huffed. Visenya smiled and bowed her head slightly.

"Thank you for your generous donation" she smirked. She marched out of the hall with a large smirk on her face. She was still slightly annoyed to be attacked suddenly but she is getting three times the money she'll usually get in a month. She made her way up to Loki's room and this time there was no guards. She knocked on the door and waited for it to open. A few moments later the door opened and she came face to face with a shirtless Loki. He glanced down at her and smirk. Visenya's cheeks tinted pink. She pushed past him and into his bed chambers. Loki merely chuckled at her flushed face and closed the door behind him.

"It's about time you've come. You're late. I had to bathe myself" he mocked. Visenya glared and walked up to him.

"What the hell is your game?" She asked him, pointing a finger accusingly at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he smirked. This only caused the anger in her to rise up

"Cut the bullshit Loki." She sneered at him. He sighed.

"Alright, well I don't anyone but you and you did save me from those street thugs the other day and I thought 'who better to protect me than the woman who saved me'. And here you are" he answered truthfully. Visenya stared at him for any glint of a smirk but it was no where to be found. He was completely serious. Visenya softened her glare and step back.

"The grandmaster said that I would be your handmaiden. What is it that you want me to do, your majesty" she mocked him bowing her head slightly. The smirk quickly settled back onto the asgardian's face.

"Well you can clean my room" he suggested. Visenya sighed dramatically and made her way to his bed to clean it up. Just as she picked up one of the pillows, she could hear a low chuckle from behind her. She huffed and turned to face Loki, annoyance painted on her face.

"What?" She asked him. Loki smirked and slowly walked towards her. He grabbed the pillow she was holding and tossed it back onto his bed.

"I was merely toying with you. You don't have to do anything" he replied. He walked to his living areas where a large buffet of food laid on a table. Visenya followed him and watch as he took a seat at the table.

"If I'm not to do anything, then why am I here?" She questioned him. He glanced at her before placing a berrie in his mouth.

"I find you entertaining. I need someone to keep my company during my stay here" he shrugged leaning back into his chair. Visenya took his words in a wrong way and before Loki could place another berrie in his mouth, a sharp knife was placed under his chin.

"I am not a whore that will lay with you to keep you company" she nearley yelled at him. Loki's eyes widen as he finally realized what he said to her.

"That's not what I meant. I mean someone who I can talk to and show me around this strange planet" he rushed out, his eyes still kept on the glittering silver of the dagger by his neck.
Visenya grunted and pulled the dagger away making Loki sigh in relief. He looked at her and gestured to the other chair beside him.

"Have a seat. Eat with me and tell me this bizarre planet that you call Sakaar"