T H R E E

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HER FOOTSTEPS ECHOED against the marble floors. Creatures of all kind turn to stare at the duo. Loki raised his chin up to show that he is superior to them while Visenya continued to walk with a slight glare to her eyes. Loki noticed that a few were beginning to whisper amongst one another.

Who's he?

Is he another competitor?

He's handsome

I wonder what the freak brought?

I'd like to rip that armor of her

Loki sharply turned to the man who said those words. He was repulsed by his words. Frigga always taught him to respect women, no matter their status. And he despised any use of such words towards a woman. He could stand killing another living being but he can not stand disrespect towards women.
Without thinking, he turned the staff that the man was holding into a large snake. The man screamed and dropped the snake. Loki smirked finding pleasure in the situation. Everyone turned to the man, all except for Visenya who continued to walk.

"That was a stupid decision" she spoke up as they rounded a corner. Loki smirked.

"How do you know I did that?" He asked.

"No one on this planet knows how to do magic." She stated. She couldn't help but let a hint of a smile pass her lips. She wasn't very fond of the man that Loki toyed with. And it brought her a great amount of happiness to see the man squeal like a pig.

Visenya guided Loki through the labyrinth of a building that is the grandmasters home. Up the elevators and through different doors until they stoped In front of a large golden door, bigger than any of the other doors that Loki has seen. Visenya knocked in a certain pattern and waited. The large doors opened with a loud croak that echoed throughout the hallways. Guards were lined up, leading to man on a blue chair, the grandmaster. Loki assumed that this was the reigning monarch on this planet as he is the only one in the room that stands out amongst everyone else with the bright colors he wears compared to the dark colors of everyone else in the room.

"Well if it isn't one of my favorite scrapers. So what have you brought me today? A contender perhaps" he asked as he eyed Loki up and down. Loki furrowed his eyes at the remarks that flows out this grandmasters mouth. Contender?

"Maybe. Haven't really tested him out yet" she replied shrugging her shoulders. She walked past the guards and stood beside her employer. Loki processed to follow but was stoped as the guards blocked his way with their staff making an X formation.

"What's the meaning of this?" His voice echoed through the hall. He glared at the woman standing beside the grandmaster.

"Do you honestly think I believe you? That you're some kind of king?" She laughs.