The Sleepover part 1

*Tori's POV*

 It's been a week since Jade and i had our talk in the janitor's closet and i can't get it out of my head! Could she actually like me? No, no way why would someone like her waste time on a loser like me?

 Sikowitz came back yesterday and he has already informed us that our sleepover will be tomorrow for sure, at seven, right here in our classroom. Not quite sure what'll happen tomorrow, but i definitely want to see everyone's reaction to the secrets they're so desperate to know (not planning on telling everything though)....

*The next day, at seven o'clock*

  After picking up Bella, my best friend, at the bus stop we both got to the school, and everyone but Robbie had already arrived. We walked in hand in hand and i couldn't help but notice the glare Jade gave her. This girl needs to keep it together or else i won't be able to control myself.

 "Guys this is Bella Thorne, my best friend from back home" i introduced her to them, but little did they know who she was...

 "Hey everyone, Tor told me all about you guys and i'm really excited and honored to be here" She gave them her signature smile and i had to look away...

 In that moment Robbie and Sikowitz walked in, Robbie's eyes were a little puffy and he wasn't holding Rex... Oh no...

 "We just came from Rex's funeral, and- 

  I immediately hugged him and he started to cry, i knew words wouldn't work right now, so i led him inside the classroom and everyone followed us. I told him to sit down and motioned for the others to sit next to him.

 The piano was already on stage so i just sat down, and whispered to the microphone

 "Stay strong Robbie, this is for you" and with no hesitation i began to sing

(A/N: recommend listening to the song while reading, it's ten times more intense)

You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

I am titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who'll have further to fall

Ghost town, haunted love

Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose