Everybody's got a dark side

*Jade's POV*

 Ever since the sleepover i can't stop thinking about Tori or her gorgeous smile, how adorable she looks whenever she blushes... NO JADE! SNAP OUT OF IT!

 Damn i have to get my shit together! I rule this school and they'll only respect me if i show no affection or weakness. That's what my parents taught me...

 I rolled my eyes as i once again walked into Hollywood Losers for another day filled with total bullsh-

 "Jade! Over here!" Cat yelled louder than expected

 "Hey Cat, a little louder please. I don't think Australia heard you.." I said and rolled my eyes with a chuckle and she just stick her tongue out and gave me the silliest glare ever. Gotta love this tiny red head.

 "Anyways you guys know Tori's birthday is tomorrow right?" What? She never told us her birthday! 

 "How do you know?" we asked almost in unison and she held up  Tori's profile on TheSlap displaying on her pearphone's screen. Oh, okay.

 "So i was thinking we could do something, like throw her a little party during lunch time. Oh maybe we can ask Mrs. Dinkley to help us, she could lend us her room. What do you think?" 

 I was actually excited for it, don't know why... i hate birthday parties that aren't mine.... what the hell changed? Whatever just go with it Jade. 

  We decided to buy her a cake after school and Andre would bring it tomorrow, and we all just skipped to buy decorations and, of course, gifts. Thank god Trina kept Tori busy with a rehearsal and we all just said we were also rehearsing some play from some class she doesn't attend. She didn't have a clue.

  The next day, at lunch

*Tori's POV*

 A small part of me felt bad for not letting my friends know what day it was, but i can't stop myself.

 I. Hate. My. Birthday.

 Why? Well... It doesn't matter, i just can't stand it, and i do my best to keep people from knowing the date and if they find out i just say i hate parties and don't want any fuss. It's been working for the past three years, so.

 "Wow it's been three years.." i mumbled 

 "Yeah babes, i know" Bella had come to visit me once again and she decided to drop by the school during lunch. She knows i'm going to need her if anything happens... She hugged me and whispered It's just one day, don't worry and we decided to go find everyone else.

 We walked for awhile when i received a text from Beck that said We're in Sikowitz classroom, get yo ass here and i began to wonder what that crazy teacher had in mind this time. But i had no idea what was about to happen...

 I opened the door and about ten different voices shouted SURPRISE and i squeezed Bella's hand as she whispered to herself Oh no..  Oh fuck, this will not end well..

 As i walked around the room a lot of people were congratulating me and all that (i couldn't let go of Bella's hand) and i had a feeling my tears wouldn't remain in my eyes for too long...

 And then a random boy came up to me with a disgusting alcohol breath, and decided to hit on me. Awesome.

 "He-ey Tori" he was slurring, jesus help me "i was wondering if you'd- go out with me?" he said with a drunken smile and Bella choked on her drink, and i pinched her arm. 

 "Uhm, sorry not interested" i said with a polite smile and he didn't seem very pleased

 "Serious-ssly?" he barely got his words out "well at least tell me you have a twin sister, at least i'll be able to- say i banged you anyways" he said it with a disgusting laugh and apparently the whole room heard him because all heads turned to face him, just in time to see the massive punch i delivered to his face.