chapter 2

Cc's pov

Next day

Fuck my head hurt I have to stop drinking that much. I am going to feel bad for jinxx though I bet he is not going to be able to walk for a week.

Jinxx pov
Flash back

Andy slammed into me with no mercy making me scream in pain and pleasure, good thing our room is soundproof otherwise I don't think the girls would be happy. I kept screaming as andy pounded into me hard and faster everytime. I knew I couldn't last long after what they had already done to me. "ANDY" I screamed as I came on my chest. I know I wouldn't be able to walk properly in the morning.

End of flashback
Cc pov

I got up and went to the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror I saw 8 massive hickeys on my neck. Great I have to live with them for a while. I took a quick shower and took some tablet's to stop this mother fucking headache and put some on the bedside table for jinxxy knowing he will be in pain.

I went downstairs to see Onyx on the sofa writing in her diary. "Morning" I said and she smiled back, I sat next to her and went on my phone. "What you writing sweetheart"

"Just random shit"

"Ok, are you ok"

"Im fine why"

"No reason just making sure my little girl is ok" she laughed and smiled at me.

Jinxx pov

FUCK! I hurt like hell, why is Andy so rough when he is drunk? I tried to sit up but couldn't. "Thank you cc" I whispered under my breath when I saw the tablet's on the side. I looked at the others to see they are still fast asleep. I eventually got out of bed and got into the shower. After about 5 minutes I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. It was Andy. I could tell by the tattoos.

"Does my jinxxy hurt this morning" I nodded as he turned me around to look at him then kisses my lips roughly

"You're so cute in the morning you know" I said with a sore throat.

"Really" he said pushing me againts the wall letting his hair get wet. I nodded as he started to kiss my neck. I moan and whimper at the touch.

"A-andy not again I fucking hurt and this is no help"

"My little jinxxy can barley talk from screaming so much last night. See what you get when you break five of our rules in one night" I nodded. He pulled away from my neck and smacks my ass. After about 10 more minuts we got out the shower and dryed ourselves. I put some clothes on and went down stairs to see Onyx, a hung over cc and a hung over raven talking to each other.

"Raven baby how much did you drink last night" I ask looking at my second youngest daughter.

"5 bottles of beer and father's allowed me to try a shot of vodka"

"Which one's"

"Cc, Andy and Ashley"

"You are not having another drink until you are 16 miss"

"Why she's a destroyer she is to much like me. This is why I never wanted to get you pregnant" cc cut in. I know he never wanted to but he did because he hadn't had sex for over a month because of his broken ribs and was needy as fuck.

"Stay out of this chuppy" I said making raven and Onyx laugh. The last time they heard me call him that when the twins were around 15. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some coffee. And walked back into the living room, I sat down which hurt a lot. Cc just Laughed and I gave a sarcastic smile back.

"You hurt jinxxy"

"Bite me"