chapter 4

Andy pov

One week later

I sat on the bed thinking about the girls. If anything was to happen to them I would never forgive myself, they are my baby girls I would do anything for them. It was 10pm and all I wanted to do was curl up next to my husband's and fall asleep. However I can't my baby boy's are out like normal, I rarely see them now they are always with their rebels. I can't fucking deal with this. I got up and teleported to my loves. Once I found all of them I teleported up to the cliff, our favourite place in this world and the place I proposed to them.

"Baby why are we here" jake asked. He turned around and looked at me "honey what's wrong" he asked concerned.

"Nothing"

"Andy baby please don't lie to us" cc said taking my hand

"its just...I rarely see you now you are always with your rebels and I wanted to spend time with my husband's before anything stupid happens"

"I'm so sorry Andy" jake says hugging me "ands nothing will happen ok you have us if anything happens we have each other and I'm never letting you or the kid's out of my sight" he whispered in my ear. I just smiled.

"So we are here together now what's do you want to do" jinxx asked braking the silence. I pulled away from the hug and looked at jinxx.

"Wait you don't know" within a matter of seconds I pushed him to the floor kissing him. I straddled him and started to grind against him making him moan. I leaned down and started to kiss and bite his neck making him whimper. "You're so cute and innocent you know that right" I whispered against his chest.

I kissed down his chest to his obvious erection. I unbuckeled his belt, taking it off, soon enough I pulled down his jeans and his boxers. I dragged a nail up his dick making him moan and whimper. "Turn over" I whispered in his ear. He did as I said and I picked up his belt and tied his hands behind his back. "Move and I will make you life a living hell" I said before getting up.

I walked over to cc who was getting a blow job from Ashley. I pulled him away from ash and picked up ash putting him next to jinxx and tied his hands behind his back.

"Turn over" I say looking at the two naked boy's in front of me "you two are such sluts aren't you" I say looking as they sat on their knee's looking at us being so fucking innocent like normally.

"Yes daddy" jinxx says quietly. I just smile and walked over to ash.

"I asked you a question slut or do I have to punish you" i whisper into his ear making him shiver.

"No daddy, I'm sorry"

"You still didn't answer my question" I whispered making him whimper. Jake walked behind him and grabbed him by the neck making him stand. Jake bit his shoulder, him moan. I looked over to jinxx who was having a make out session with cc. Jake pushed ash over so he was laying on his stomach. I pulled one of the bandanas off from my belt and tied it around ashes eyes so he couldn't see. I then grabbed his belt and not waiting for a second and smacked it against his bare ass making him moan. I know he hates it but it has to be done he broke a rule.

After about 50 hits I stopped I could tell he was crying even though he was silent I picked him up and sat him on my lap. I removed the bandana and let him cry into my shoulder. I looked over to jinxx and I could tell he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. "Ashley are you ok"

"Yes daddy" he whispered against my skin. Once he stopped crying I put him on the floor and turned him over, I ran my hands down his back and over his ass making him whimper. I pushed myself into him slowly letting him adjust to my size after not having sex for a few weeks I bet it does hurt.

Once I started to get a pattern jake made his way over. Ash took him into his mouth and stared bobbing his head. I was close and I could tell ash was as well. Jake came followed by myself then ash. I pulled out and picked up ash and made my way over to the other's. I sat in between them and started to catch my breath. "You ok loves" I ask

"Yeah" cc says who was stroking jinxxs hair. He was asleep on cc's lap and he was so cute. I looked down at ash who was asleep on me.

"Let's get home" jake whispers.  I nod and I teleport us back to our room. We are all asleep within a matter of seconds.

(Sorry smut was shit)