chapter 7

Ash

Once we arrived at 'hell' we ran to the room where they said they saw jemma last. Andy walked over to the statu and picked something up. It was black and silver but I couldn't make out what it was. He looked back at us holding jinxx's collor, I was shocked jinxx has never took it off for anything. We got them when it was a year into the relationship, we never take them off for anything. He walked over to me and handed it to me, I could see the tears he was trying to hold back. "He's gonna be fine daddy" I hugged him not wanting to let go. He just nodded and kissed me.

"Dad's" shadow shouted. We walked over to her, and shocked at what we saw. It was jemma laying on the floor, she looked dead until she started to move. Once she was awake Andy pinned her to a wall by her neck. I could tell he wanted to kill her.

"Where the fuck is he" he asked I could tell he was angry, more than angry actually. I took Jakes hand and he kissed my head. Cc took his other hand, resting his head on Jakes shoulder.

"What are you on about, where am I" Andy released her from his grip and he walked over to us upset.

"Great someone's lost their memory" cc says pointing out the obvious. He sighed and walked passed us heading outside. "Ands" Jake yelled. we went after him leaving the girls.

Raven

Omg after everything that has happened over the last month this is the last thing I wanted. My dad is gone with no trace, we are so gonna get the blame. Andy walked pass me and the other's looking sad, pissed off, and angry. When I get back home and just wanna stay in my room for the rest of the day and do nothing.

I walked through the front door only to hear moans/screams from upstairs. I walked straight back out of the house and went to find Rebecca my beautiful girlfriend.

I found her in her room listening to music on her phone, I sat on her bed scaring her. I kissed her quickly and gave her a hug.

"What's wrong angel" she asked. She could tell I was upset with something.

"I feel really bad, jinxxy has gone missing with no trace and it's our fault and the only person that knows where he is has lost her memory" I said against her chest.

"Im so sorry sweetheart"

"It's not your fault it's rainn's and her stupid brain" she chuckled and kissed me. That soon turned jnto a make out session and you could probably guess what happened after that.