I'm sorry my love's...I'm sorry my children...chapter 12

(I know in the music video andy gets 'killed' by the electric chair but that's not going to happen in the story)

All 5 of us were dragged down a long hall way and brought into a room where every single brain washed rebel stood waiting for our death. We were put on out knees and then we just waited for what was about to happen. I still can't believe this was happening to us. We save some rebels and now we did because apparently we committed treason

The girls were pushed into the other end of the room and tied up. "DAD'S" shadow yelled. I grabbed Jake and Cc's hand as tears slipped down our faces. In Jakes other hand he held jinxxs hand and cc did the same to ash. I just kept looking down, not wanting to look at my girls even though I knew I had to. This is the last time they're gonna see us.

Shadow

I watched at my father's grabbed each other's hands and started to cry. I knew I couldn't watch, I love them and they are about to die and we can't do a God damn thing. "Dad's please look at us" rainn pleaded.

"Why? It will make this worse" Andy said.

"I hope you boy's have said goodbye" the bitch Harris said. She stood behind the prophet, with a couple of guard's next to her. All of them had knives in their hands. I looked down and silently cried. "3...2...1"

"We're so sorry" all of our dad's yelled before their throats were slit.

"NO!" My sister's and I yelled. All of us breaking down into tears. Suddenly a fire started in one corner of the room and the chain's we are tied to broke. I saw rainn setting everyone alight and Onyx had turned the rebels back. We got their power's. I grabbed my sister's and legged it out. We teleported back home only to see everything burnt and destroyed.

"Let's get our stuff and go to earth it's the only safe place" I said.

(That's the end I know it's not a good ending but it will do. Sequal called 'shadows story')