chapter 5

(^pic is jemma^)

Jinxx pov

I woke up around 10 not being able to talk or walk. I missed this, even though it was annoying not being able to walk I still missed the way they treated me during and after sex. After I had got out out of bed and had a shower I went downstairs, Well tried to I could barely walk, I saw the girl's in the living room laughing. Finally getting along, that's rear to see.

"Morning dad" rainn says. I just smile and sit on the arm of the chair. "Dad are you ok your not talking like you normally do"

"Yeah bad throat" I say.

"Oh no did dad's go hard on you last night" I just laughed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and a few tables from the cupboard. I took a few and went outside.

Onyx pov

"Oh no did dad's go hard on you last night" rainn says making us laugh. Dad left the room and we got back to serious talk.

"We have to find out what that bitch is up to" shadow says

"Yeah ok remember the plan you guys meet me at F.E.A.Rs kindom at 11 let's see if we can find out anything" rainn says

"We will get in trouble you know full well we are band from there" I say fear running through my body

"we are doing this, if anything happens we get our girl's/boy's and if it get serious we get dad's involved" rainn says

"So we are dragging our loves into this mess"

"Yes"

"Great"

"See you at eleven" after rainn said that she walked off. We are going to be in big trouble.

Rainn pov

I arrived there dead on time I saw shadow and raven already waiting for me. I walked over to them waiting for the others. My bet is that they won't show up because they are scared we will get in trouble. After 10 minutes of waiting they finally showed up.

"Finally were you guys getting fucked or something" I say

"No I had to find onxy" willow said walking over.

"And I'm still a virgin remember im only 13" onyx said.

"Shut up and let's go" we walked into the burnt down building and memories started to come back. We never have told our dad's but when we were here we where abused, rapped, starved, and even been poisoned. But no of that hurt us we have our father's power. We don't have them fully but we do have some element's of them. Luckily they never knew that and thanks to willow we are still alive.

After an hour of looking around and finding nothing we walked into a room non of us had seen before. It was a massive room with nothing but a statue in the centre. The statue was of F.E.A.R and of course that bitch jemma was here. She had dad's note book and another book I don't know what it was though. I could tell onyx was reading her mind which was good if we wanted to find anything out about her. Onyx gasped and jemma turned around however never saw us (I hope) thanks to shadow teleporting us out of there.

"What was that" I ask

"She's been cursed and the other book is eves I guess she took it from Andys grave" she said looking at us. Oh shit if she got that then this is serious.

"First dad's book then eves we have to find out what are in those books" shadow says. "Im gonna get eve to tells us everything thing that has happened in the last month it's they only way"

"Ok I'm gonna get blade we will need help"

"Get liam as well I hate him nit knowing whats going on" shadow says

"And Harper" willow said.

"Just get all of them" onyx said.