chapter 3

Jakes pov

I walked out of the house to see the rebels, they are all amazing and it does hurt us to see them die. Even though they are not our children we still treat them like family, and it will always be like that. I walked into jaydons room, only because he cuts a lot and I help him, to see him cutting again. It hurts me to see any of my rebels doing this. I walked over to the crying 14 year old and took the blade out of his hands. He looked up at me and wiped the tears away. "I am so sorry Jake" he says, I use my powers to heal the cuts and then i sit next to him.

"Why?" Is all I could say

"Why not. Jake I love this world, I love everyone in it but i still mourn over my boyfriend and best friend" recently his boyfriend and his best friend both committed suicide within a month of each other. I understand how he is feeling I lost my mother from being really ill, sister from suicide and my ex girlfriend inna in a car crash all with in a space of a year. This was before I met my lover's and that is the reason I feel into depression and suicide. That's the reason im trying to keep my children away from that life of depression, suicide, anorexia and anything related to that.

"Jaydon trust me you will get through this, I have, my husband's have, and other rebels have. Trust me you can. To be honest you are one of the bravest here"

"I am not like you or your husband's, not like the other rebels. I give up there is no reason of living if you can't be with the ones you love"

"My ex girlfriend, I lost her in a car crash when I was 14 I loved he so much. My mother I lost from being really ill when I was 14 and lost my sister from suicide because of my mother when I was 14. They all died in the same year and I was major suicidal and depressed from that however I am here trying to help you through this. I only had 4 amazing men to help me you have the whole army, all 5 teams will help you you have more people by your side than I will ever have"

"I am so sorry Jake. Was that the reason you were acting different when your children were taken"

"Don't be and yes if I had lost another person I love I would have killed myself"

Rainn pov

"Dare" I said. Me, my boyfriend and a few of the mystics were playing truth and dare. It was my go now and blade was daring me.

"I dare you and alissa to kiss" my eye's shot open, he is dating me why would he say that, i will do it anyway just to please him. I walked over to her and kissed her, that quickly turned into a full makeout session. I could tell he was getting pissed, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me away from her. I just smiled at him before sitting back down.

We finnished the game and I went to blades room. When I entered I was pushed against the wall and he started to bite my neck. I moan and he starts to take my top off, I remove his top and push him onto the bed and straddle him. I kiss down his chest and unbuckle his belt with my teeth (I'm talented like my dad, jinxx). I pulled down his jeans and boxers, waisting no time to take him into my mouth and making him moan at the touch. I start to deep throat him making his moans louder. "Rainn" he moaned as he came down my throat, I swallowed all of it. "You know I was the one who was suppose to take control" he said as I put my top back on. I laughed a bit and kissed his lips.

"I know but you didn't" I smiled and teleported to the house however I was not there i was at the church. I saw the bitch jemma reading the book from the library dad told us about. Our dad's were right something's up and I am going to find out. I ran back to the house, i walked into the living room to see shadow raven and Onxy where talking about something stupid. "where is willow"

"Graveyard" raven replies.

"Girl meeting now" they all looked at me. Shadow teleported my guess is to get willow and we all ran up to my room. We sat on the bed waiting for the other two. Once they arrived I stared talking. "Dad was right about jemma"

"What's happened" shadow asked

"Well one things for sure she is acting weird. I just saw her in the church reading the book she stole"

"What's wrong with that I go to the church to read a lot" Onyx said

"She was reading it out loud and something wasn't quite right"

"Like what" raven asked

"It just didn't sound right"

"Well it's dad's nothing make seance when he's involved. I love him but we know nothing about his past, we have know idea what could is in that book" onxy said.

"Dad was right about that girl" willow said

"We have to find out what is going on" I say

"I agree with rainn" shadow says "we have to find out what is going on I know dad said tell them but i don't want them to risk there lives for us again. We're big girls we can deal with this"

"What about if father is right, we could be putting ourselves in more danger if we do this" Onyx says. Why is onyx and willow like this they always find ways to ruin our fun. They have always been like this even when we were in the prison they ruined everything.

"However if we don't something bad could happen something really bad and we have to find out what that girl is up to" raven says.

"Sorry Onyx but i am agreeing with rainn on this one" shadow says

"Me two" willows says

"Im in" raven says

"Come on Onyx please. Can't it be like the old day when we would hang out with each other, help each other, be proper sister's and not like we are now where we barely see each other" shadow says.

"Fine I will but if we get in trouble I will kill you" she says

"So what's the plan"