19|| bad bitch.

[groupchat: wolves > LEACHES💀]

carmen
so, none of you thought it was important to tell me niklaus was in a relationship?

kol mikaelson
none of us knew they were still a thing. :(

hailz🤤
we didn't know, are you okay baby?

reb or whatever
where is he? i just want to talk. 🙂

carmen
im a tad bummed but hey, ill be ok.

puppy elijah
carmen, don't lie to us. i can come and pick you up if you'd like.

hailz🤤
SHOTGUn

carmen
no, ill be fine. i just want to binge watch shameless and that's it.

reb or whatever
i know my scent skills aren't that strong but i can smell the lies through the phone.

kol mikaelson
guys, leave her be. let her do her thing, alright?

▲▼▲▼▲▼

carmen couldn't ignore the aching feeling she had deep in her chest. when she had seen the picture posted, her mood had plummeted. the night was officially over for her and she had headed home.

it had been a long time since she had felt like that and now it was like it was the only thing she could think about. klaus with his arm around another women, a women who he was dating.

her eyes started to water as she thought about it but she quickly shook it away and wiped her eyes angrily. how dare he? how dare he swoop into her life and break down everything she had spent years trying to build?

her phone dinged next to her but carmen refused to look. she knew who it was and what they wanted. klaus had been texting and calling her all day, trying to get her to listen to his reasoning but she couldn't give him the time of day. he didn't deserve that.

she slowly made her way into her bedroom and curled herself in her duvet, shaking off the feeling of loneliness that over took her senses.

tears fell down her temple and she closed her eyes, deciding it was okay to cry about it for now but tomorrow, she'd carry on like the bad bitch she was.