23|| try me hoe.

carmen giggled and shook her head as kol chased davina around the clearing, her screams louder than everyone's laughing as she tried to escape her now tipsy boyfriend.

quickly looking down at her glass, she frowned as she saw it was empty, when had she drank off of that? shrugging it off, she waved the glass at hayley who nodded before walking into the cabin elijah had rented.

the wood floors were cold against her bare feet but she didn't mind as she walked over to the counter, placing her glass down and grabbing a beer from the cooler on the ground.

her senses must have been off as she didn't hear anyone stroll into the room until a hand was placed onto her shoulder. her body whipped around quickly, ready to attack but she stopped short when she saw who it was.

"carmen..." he whispered, staring into her eyes as if it was the first time seeing her in years when in reality, it had been three weeks.

"niklaus." she snapped, taking a large step back away from him until her back hit the wooden counter.

carmen did a quick once over and frowned. he didn't look okay, he didn't look like the man that showed up at her door with a smirk implanted on his face. his hair was longer and the scruffy beard he had inherited seemed like it hadn't been groomed. dark circles played underneath his eyes and the piercing orbs he once had, seemed dull and lifeless.

hell, he looked like hell.

shaking off the small amount of pity she held, she narrowed her eyes, "what are you doing here? no one invited you."

"i bet you made sure of that." he mumbled before coughing slightly, "i wanted to talk to you."

"yes, i get that from the constant texts and calls - which im ignoring." carmen quipped, crossing her arms across her chest, "i figured you'd get the message soon enough, obviously not."

"why won't you listen to me?"

"because you lied!" she shouted, "you fucking lied and made me a side bitch! im no side bitch!"

klaus' throat tightened and his jaw clenched as he took a step closer to her, "you are no side bitch to me, carmen. cami is..."

"your girlfriend, i know." she interrupted before turning and snatched her beer from the counter.

klaus watched as she walked to the door and turned around, "i would leave before anyone sees you, they won't be gentle klaus, you know that." she whispered before leaving, her hands shaking as she did.

klaus placed his hands on the counter and leaned over, taking a deep breath. what the hell was he going to do now?

▲▼▲▼▲▼

[camilove sent cococalm a DM]

camilove
i know what happened. how many times do i have to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend?

cococalm
and how many times do i have to tell you i don't want his bitch ass?

camilove
then why the fuck were you with him today, huh?

cococalm
maybe you should talk to your man about that instead

camilove
you're obsessed with him, it's pathetic lol

cococalm
and you're clearly very delusional.

camilove
just remember, i know where you live okay? :)

cococalm