Chapter 1

SOMEDAY MY PRINCESS 

Agot: (nervous while in the elevator going to the top floor of the office building and at the same time day dreaming what kind of party her client would want) 

       Upon arriving...

Agot: (upon approaching the office nagtataka siya bakit may foreign looking guards na nakabantay.) hi! Anjan na ba si Mr. Martinez?

Guard: (can't understand agot, tiningnan lang agot assessing her)

Agot: i have an appointment with Mr. Martinez, is he in there? (Point the door of the office) 

Guard: your name? 

Agot: agot...agot isidro

Guard: (open the door) you are expected. Come inside, his highness is waiting for you.

Agot: his highness? 

Guard: (just gesture his hands for agot to enter the office) 

Agot: (enter the office; look around the room. She's amazed on how beautiful the view from the window and wonder how one can work with such breathtaking view. She's so absorbed with her surroundings hindi niya namalayan hindi na siya nag iisa sa room.) 

Albert: (labas from the bathroom of the office) 

Agot: (wide eyed na nakatingin kay Albert. Shaking thinking her worst nightmare has come back to hunt her) A-Albert? 

Albert: (look at agot. Satisfied that he was able to surprise her by his presence) hi agot! Long time no see.

Agot: (staring at Albert. can't stop herself from shaking then she could feel blackness engulf her and drop on the floor) 

Albert:  (dali dali pinuntahan si agot. Nagtataka bakit ganun ang reaction ni agot sa kanya. Napaisip if she's that guilty sa pagloko sa kanya at sa pagkita lang sa kanya himatayin ito. Carry agot towards the couch and place her there then napuna niya suot nito ang ring na binato nya dito before. Napatitig siya dito.) 

a few minutes later....

Agot: (slowly open her eyes)

Albert: (at the foot of the couch just watching agot slowly returning to consciousness) 

Agot: (a little bit disoriented look around her surroundings then her eyes collided with Albert) 

Albert: (taas kilay kay agot) 

Agot: (sit down ng dali dali then stand up) anong ginagawa mo dito? Nasaan si Mr. Martinez?

Albert: sit down before you drop yourself on my feet again.