Chapter 16

Albert: (bumaba ng jetski)

Agot: (under the tree at naka lean sa tree and hugging her knees)

Albert: (naglatag ng mat and then prepare their food saka niya hinanap si Agot)

Agot: (alam niyang bumalik si Albert dahil narinig niya ang ugong ng jetski but deadma lang niya ito.)

Albert: (look for Agot)

Agot: (feel tired and hungry and thirsty but tiniis lang niya ito)

Albert: (saw Agot then approach her at tumabi sa kanya)

Agot: (hindi pinansin si Albert)

Albert: kung ayaw mo pa umuwi then I brought you food. I know it's been 2 days since you've not eaten. I know you are hungry. Halika na kumain na tayo.

Agot: ayoko. Ikaw nalang kumain.

Albert: (let Agot face him) okay then I'll talk you listen.

Agot: (hindi tumingin kay Albert)

Albert: (hold Agot's chin then let her face him) we have to end this conflict between us before it will totally destroy us.

Agot: there is no us to destroy Albert.

Albert: you admitted earlier that you love me.

Agot: so?! That doesn't change anything.

Albert: it changes everything sweetheart. I've been trying and patiently courting you so would know you are special to me and so you will realize that you love me as I love you.

Agot: (naiyak, iling iling lang) don't say that Albert if you don't mean it. You don't have to say the right words so I would go back to your palace or so I would feel better. I don't need empty words.

Albert: (cupped Agot's face) I've been telling you the past weeks by my actions that I love you and now I am telling it to you in words. I love you Agot and I would very much want us to marry.

Agot: (silent only, bite her lips)

Albert: (stroke his thumb on her lips) I mean it Agot.

Agot: but you are about to marry your princess. Kalian mo balak sabihin sa akin? Pag inilayo na ako sa anak ko? Pag dalhin na ako sa harem mo?

Albert: what are you talking about? I don't have a harem. We don't live in the ancient times. Who are you been talking to and planting non sense into your head?

Agot: your mother.

Albert: harem now a days doesn't exist anymore sweetheart. I admit I was expected to marry princess Margarita even before I met you but I kept on delaying it. (sigh) maybe I made the wrong strategy, I allowed them to organize Margarita's visit so you would be jealous and force to admit that you also love me and that you will finally agree to marry me. (stroke Agot's cheek with his thumb) but why do you always do the opposite of what you are expected to do?

Agot: (tiningnan ng masama si Albert)

Albert: I expected you to sulk and not leave your room. I prepared special dinner. I wasn't expecting you to disappear and wreck havoc to my security personnel and made me go crazy with worry.

Agot: please Albert, huwag mo na bilogin ang ulo ko. I saw you kissing your princess.

Albert: I know you saw us. At sinadya kong pagselosin ka sa ball and it backfired on me. I was talking to Margarita in the garden explaining to her that I can't marry her which she was very happy because she has someone she truly loves.

Agot: (just look at Albert)

Albert: (kneel in front of Agot and get something in his pocket) I've been bringing this with me since the night I learned you've gone. I would have asked you to marry me then. I will not let this chance slip away. (open the box and look at Agot) will you marry me and be my queen?