Chapter 11

On the other hand, Albert was busy with calls to his secretary for the instructions on the things he want to be accomplish immediately. After he accomplished all he had to do he felt restless because Agot didn't mention where there baby is and he doesn't want to stress Agot more. He decided to ask her some other time.

Kinabukasan.

Agot: (nakaupo sa bed)

Albert: (pasok sa room then may nakasunod sa kanyang staff na may dalang food)

Agot: (look at the food)

Albert: hindi ka nakapaghaponan kagabi. Kailangan mo kumain para sa kalusugan ninyo ng magiging anak natin.

Agot: (look at the food)

Albert: may gusto ka bang kainin?

Agot: (iling) okay na ito, salamat.

Albert: pagkatapos mong kumain dadaan tayo sa doctor bago tumuloy sa condo na titirhan mo.

Agot: iba pag pera ang pinapagalaw.

Albert: maaga pa para magtalo tayo Agot. Kumain ka na. Be ready in an hour. (Labas ng room)

Agot: (kumain na din siya pero konti lang ang kinain niya pagkatapos ay naghanda na din)

Pumunta sila sa isang private clinic para sa first check up ni Agot. Her pregnancy was confirmed and they did an ultrasound where they saw for the first time their baby.

Agot: (nakahiga sa examination bed looking at the screen. Nervous)

Albert: (looking at the screen also)

Technician: (doing the scan)

Doctor: (observing the screen)

Agot: (trembling with nervousness)

Albert: (could feel Agot is scared. Look at her) are you okay?

Agot: (still looking at the screen, just nod. Try not to be emotional)

Albert: (hold Agot's hand) don't worry it's going to be okay.

Agot: (look at Albert but she could feel she's hyperventillating)

Albert: (worried) take a deep breath Sweetheart.

Agot: (close her eyes and try to calm herself)

Doctor: (help Agot to calm down) don't worry miss everything's fine with the baby.

Agot: (just nod)

They continue the scan but Albert felt unease dahil sa ilang times na din niya na witness so Agot nagpapanic attack. He's worried for her but he just stayed silent and still holding Agot's hand. After the scan they talked to the doctor and Albert made sure that both Agot and the baby is fine.

Later.

Albert: (usher Agot papasok sa loob ng condo) this will be your new home.

Agot: (look around)

Albert: if you want something change you can change everything that will suit what you like.

Agot: this is okay.

Albert: I've hired movers that will take care of your apartment and will bring everything you want here.

Agot: you don't have to do that. I can manage that by myself.

Albert: i know but no need for you to worry about those trivial things.

Agot: (sit down sa sofa) any instructions you want to leave?