Epilogue

A few months later.

Agot: where are we going?

Albert: to our special place.

Agot: (excited) l've not been there since after the accident. I missed that place! Can we go camping there tonight?

Albert: let's see. C'mon, let's go.

Pagdating nila sa place.

Agot: (mesmerize with the development of the place. Staring at the glass house in the middle of the island.) when did you have that built?

Albert: while waiting for you to wake up. I was here when I got the call that you woke up but there was a storm that was why I was not there immediately.

Agot: (smiling)

Albert: like it?

Agot: yes! Oh Albert the house is so beautiful.

Albert: do you want to have your tour now?

Agot: yes, please!!!

Albert: (usher Agot towards the house)

Pinakita ni Albert kay Agot and buong bahay and she loves the place because it was so homey.

Albert: there's still one place you've not seen.

Agot: where?

Albert: come! (Hold Agot's hand then hinila niya paakyat ng stairs. At the landing there's a small sala but only one room in whole floor. Enter the room)

Agot: (look around) wow! (The room was huge. The bed was so big and it's glass everywhere you can see the view outside but there's a blinds that can be use when you want privacy. She could see another door kaya oumunta siya doon and open it and saw that it was a bathroom, a large one also with an indoor jacuzzi and tub and while relaxing you can have the beautiful view of the ocean. Labas ng bathroom and balik kay Albert)

Albert: well?

Agot: I love it!! Is this ours?

Albert: who else?

Agot: (she just grin)

Albert: (so happy to see Agot happy.) we can come here as often as we like.

Agot: (hug Albert) I like that and thank you.

Albert: anything to make you happy sweetheart.

Agot: (cupped Albert's face) not just that. For not giving up on me while I was lying there at the hospital. I can't understand it and I can't explain it but I heard you talking to me but when I want to answer to you nothing happened because you can't hear me.

Albert: I can't give you up because you are my life sweetheart and now I believe in miracles because you are my miracle.

Agot: thank you and I love you. (Kiss Albert)

Albert: (bring Agot close to him and kiss her lovingly)

They make hot and zealous love though inside the room but still under the moon and the stars since they can literally see them.

Their love for each other deepened as time goes by. They live happily.

THE END...

November 8, 2017

4:39 am