Chapter 15

Agot: (still sitting sa picnic blanket nila nakatitig sa dagat looking at the descending sun)

Albert: (embrace Agot from the back and drop a kiss on her nape) isn't it beautiful?

Agot: (lingon kay Albert and smile at him) yes.

Albert: (drop a kiss on Agot's side of the lips)

Agot: (look back on the sunset and lean towards Albert)

Albert: (still naka embrace kay Agot)

Agot: if I have a choice I want to die watching the sunset, it would be a nice way to go.

Albert: (embrace Agot tightly) don't talk about dying.

Agot: death is inevitable.

Albert: I know but it will be a long time before that will happen to you.

Agot: (silent only, still admiring the sunset and its beautiful colors after the setting)

Albert: (looking at the horizon but absent mindedly stroking Agot's hands na hawak niya while naka embrace siya dito)

Agot: (ni lingon si Albert dahil natahimik ito)

Albert: (look at Agot)

Agot: (look at Albert also)

Albert: (slowly lean towards Agot and kiss her on the lips)

Agot: (tentatively kiss Albert back)

Albert: (kiss her tenderly)

Agot & Albert: (they kiss)

Albert: (end the kiss and then cupped Agot's face and just look at her)

Agot: (stare back at Albert)

Albert: (as much as he wants to kiss her again, pinigilan niya ang sarili niya dahil he vowed to himself that he will court her and let her agree to marry him without sexual persuasion. So instead he just smiles at her and drops a kiss on her lips and brings her to him and hugs her)

Agot: (let herself be hug)

They just stayed there for a little longer then when it was getting darker they went back to the palace.

One night.

Agot: (karga si Amada)

Albert: (pasok sa nursery)

Agot: (lingon and then smile at Albert)

Albert: how's my two girls? (drop a kiss on Amada's forehead and then kiss Agot on the lips)

Agot: you're in time. She's about to sleep.

Albert: (kinarga si Amada) she's growing up so fast.

Agot: before you know it tumatakbo na yan.

Albert: and dating? I don't want to talk about that.

Agot: (laugh)

Albert: (look at Agot) have dinner with me.

Agot: where?

Albert: I've ask the maid to set up food in my quarters but if you want to eat in your room or anywhere you want, it's fine with me.

Agot: your room is fine. Papatulogin ko lang si Amada and then susunod na ako.

Albert: okay, it will give me time for a quick shower. (give back Amada to Agot)

Agot: (get Amada)

Albert: good night little one. (kiss Amada sa forehead then look at Agot) see you later.