Chapter 17

Agot: (nakaupo sa bed reading a book)

Albert: (labas from the bathroom)

Agot: oh you're done. Come. (Pat the space sa tabi niya)

Albert: (smile sheepishly) someager sweetheart?

Agot: (laugh) loko loko ka.

Albert: (lie down sa tabi ni Agot)

Agot: (pinadapa si Albert)

Albert: (sunod lang kay Agot)

Agot: (massage Albert's back)

Albert: (moan)

Agot: (sakay on Albert's back so she could put more pressure on Albert's shoulder)

Albert: that's so good sweetheart.

Agot: you work too much.

Albert: it's okay, I have you to look after me. (Moan)

Agot: (continue to massage Albert)

Albert: hindi ka na naman kumakain. What's wrong with our food here na nawawala ang appetite mo? Ganado ka naman kumain nung nasa bakasyon tayo.

Agot: hmmmm... (just continue her massage)

Albert: do we have to change our chef?

Agot: I'm on a diet.

Albert: (shift so he's lying on his back so that makes Agot sitting on his stomach. Look at Agot) diet?

Agot: (just look at Albert)

Albert: of course you don't need that one. I don't want you to starve yourself for appearance sake sweetheart.

Agot: maybe you just have to date me often so I will have an appetite. (Smile at Albert)

Albert: siguro nga yan nalang ang gagawin ko.

Agot: wag ka na ngang mag alala sa akin.

Albert: sorry can't help it. (Hold both Agot's hands then bring her close to himand kiss her)

Agot: (kiss back)

Albert: (kiss Agot fervently)

Agot: (put her hands on Albert's chest)

Albert: (shift their position so Agot's under him)

Agot: (put her arms on Albert's back)

An intense lovemaking followed then fell asleep in each others arms.

Kinabukasan.

Agot: (nagising but wala na si Albert sa tabi niya, look at her watch but it's still so early. Bumangon na siya and saw that andun na yung daily coffee niya but since ayaw niya sa timpla she just went to the bathroom and freshen up bago pumuslit sa kitchen para kumuha ng sariling coffee. Nang andun na siya nagtaka bakit madami nang tao to think ganung time halos wala siya nakikita pag pumupuslit sya sa kitchen the she heard Albert's voice. Nagtaka sya and curious lumapit siya)

Albert: (facing the staff) you might already have an idea why you are here this morning. I am greatly disappointed with all of you. I expected all of you to be loyal to this family but what you did with my wife's foods is unforgivable. I would have discover your duplicity if she told me what you were doing to her but she choose not to endanger your work. You are sabotaging her health by your actions, that I cannot forgive. I expect all of you to not come back for work tomorrow.

Agot: (can't let Albert fire their staff. Pumasok sa loob ng kitchen) Albert!

Albert: (lingon kay Agot) now I know why your appetite is almost non existent when we are here.