four

four - "i'm your new best friend

four - "i'm your new best friend. get used to it. yay!"

Mira awoke to someone in her room. Quickly, she pulled the blanket over her body. Wait...when did I get into the blankets?! She looked down and saw pajamas. The top was loose and comfortable and resembled a tank top, and the bottoms were black but warm. She rubbed her eyes to get a clearer image of the person in her room.

It was a woman, a bit younger than Mira. She had long red hair and was wearing an quite simple light pink dress that didn't completely match the overly colourful surroundings but also had enough vibrance and strange patterns that would've been considered very bright for a normal day out in New York City. She was bent over the drink shelf, and she seemed to be dusting but without any duster. Perhaps she was a servant sent by that Grandmaster person.

Mira rubbed her eyes again and cleared her throat. The strange lady whirled around, in shock and in a bit of fear. Her face was young and human-like with dark brown eyes but an unnatural pearliness of her skin gave it away; she was an alien. She immediately bent her head at the sight of Mira.

"I didn't mean to wake you, Ms. Goddess," she whispered. Mira waved her hand.

"Uh...it's no problem," she said. The woman nodded and stayed with her head bent. Mira raised an eyebrow. "Are you ok?" The servant hesitated and nodded. "Are you allowed to talk to me?" The woman shook her head. Mira folded her arms. "Well as the um goddess, I allow you to talk to me. All the time." The red head looked up in surprise.

"Can you do that?" she asked, eagerly. Mira nodded.

"I think so. I'm not from here..."

"Right."

"So..." Mira looked around the room awkwardly. "What's your name? I'm Mira Lam. But you can call me Dynamite. That's like my code name." The woman seemed to stifle a giggle. Good, I made her laugh. Mira grinned. The servant cleared her throat and shook her head.

"I don't have a name," she replied softly.

"What?! How do you not have a name?" said Mira, confused. The woman shrugged slightly.

"The Grandmaster calls me Lady 132. I'm the best Lady here though. That's why I was assigned to you," she said proudly. Mira furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, if we're going to be friends, then I don't want to call you by a number all the time." The Asian combed through her black hair. The other woman concentrated.

"I don't remember what my parents named me," she said. "I think they left me here on Sakaar, but that's just what the Grandmaster tells me." She thought some more. Her face brightened. "But Bruna calls me Cora sometimes! Because she said my hair looks sort of like the colour of something called coral. And she calls me 'a star' if I do something good. Like give her food. "