end credit scene

twenty-five - "hey, what's that?"

Thor, Loki, and Mira stood in front of the large window, looking out at the expanse of stars and darkness. Mira thought it was gorgeous.

"It's so beautiful," she murmured.

"I know something else that's as beautiful," Loki said back, kissing the top of her head. Mira blushed.

"Stop being so...like that..." Thor rolled his eyes. Mira laughed, and Loki smiled.

"Anyways, brother, do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?" Loki asked. Mira put her head on his shoulder. They were holding each other's waists, wanting to never let go.

"Sure!" Thor said with a grin. "They love me there!" Mira laughed.

"Let me rephrase," responded Loki. "Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?" Thor smiled and patted his brother.

"Probably not," he said. "But don't worry, brother, I've got a feeling that everything's going to work out."

"Me too," Mira said with happiness. "We get to see Kal, we have Cora and Bruna, and plus, we are together." Loki bent down to kiss her. Thor looked away awkwardly. "Sorry blondie."

"So what is with you two?" he said.

"We hate each other," Loki said.

"Yeah, archenemies," Mira nodded. "He is the absolute worst."

"She is the most irritating person in the entire galaxy," Loki added. Mira slapped his arm.

"Ok..." Thor said confused. The Asian laughed loudly at his expression.

"Hey, what's that?" Mira pointed out of the window. The three looked out and saw a gigantic, dark spacecraft.

Mira suddenly got a dark feeling in her stomach. She held Loki tighter.

A/N

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH