six

six - "i'm a fricking goddess here

six - "i'm a fricking goddess here. suck it, god of green."

Mira paced across her room, and Cora looked up from her seat on the bed. It was the next day, but Mira had been restless all night and had barely slept. Loki was in Sakaar. In jail of course, but he still was dangerous. However, Mira thought, he must know where Thor was. Was the glorious blonde in danger? What happened to antler lady who vaguely resembled that one other lady in that really long book series? And why was Loki in Sakaar in the first place? She shook her head at herself and continued to pace. Cora finished plumping the pillows and shook her head a bit at the pacing. Mira was still in her pajamas, and Cora was in her usual light pink outfit. Today though, it was more of a summery dress with ruffled layers.

"Ma'am, would you like me to help you somehow?" she asked. Mira stopped to glance at the red head but then began pacing again.

"I mean, if you could find out how I can back home to my son in New York and also if Thor is ok and if the Avengers would take me back, then yeah sure."

"Uh..."

"Sorry," Mira went to sit next to Cora. "Sorry, I just got really stressed for a bit." She took in a deep breath. "I need to be able to talk to Loki. Am I allowed to?"

"You mean, your ex lover?" asked Cora.

"He's not actually my ex lover. I just kind of thought of that because of Davi-" Mira stopped herself and cleared her throat. "He's more of a frenemy."

"What is that?"

"Like a friend-enemy. More of an enemy though," Mira said. Cora looked worried.

"Is he dangerous?"

"I hope not."

"So...you know him from Earth?"

"Yeah." Mira nodded. "He was the first person I fought against as an Avenger."

"Who are the Avengers?" Cora said, confused. Mira smiled at the fond memories of her old friends. 

"We're a group of superheroes. Put together to save the world and stuff."

"Oh. So saviors?"

"I guess so. But a lot of people don't really like us. Because we cause a bunch of destruction." Mira gave a small laugh. "Sorry, Sokovia."

"Who is Sokovia?"

"Not a person - it's a place. That was the last time I fought with the Avengers. Tony, Cap, Nat, Bruce, Tor, Clint and his farm. Oh and Sam. But we also met Wanda and Pietro." She paused. "Pietro didn't make it." Cora put a hand on Mira's shoulder.

"He must have been very brave."

"Yeah, he was. We were fighting again this robot army thing. It was crazy, there was stuff blowing up and Tony helped me fly and it was like this." Mira made some explosion and wooshing sounds. Cora laughed. "I miss them a lot."