A/N

Before You Read

1. This book won't be a cliché book of romance between the main character and their guardian angel.

2. I don't have a regular updating schedule because of Reasons. Most of the time, I don't take a very long time to update. ☺️

3. Chapters in this book are probably going to be short but some of them might be a bit big. I'm an indecisive idiot.

4. This is my first Paranormal story and I would like to tell you I'm no professional in writing stories. This is my second book, first one being a werewolf book which I'm still working on.

5. English isn't my mother tongue. I read & write it in daily life though. I hope my grammar isn't horrible and I'm extremely sorry for my lack of vocabulary. All chapters are unedited. I hope you guys restraint from criticising me on spelling mistakes. I'm going to edit the story once I finish writing it. :)

6. There will only be a mild talk of depression because the protagonist suffers from it. However, I wouldn't go into detail because I don't want to trigger anyone's emotions.

7. Ezekiel here is just used as the name of the Guardian Angel. It doesn't have to do anything/relating with the real angel. I don't want to disrespect anyone's feelings unknowingly.

Thanks for reading this!