Chapter - 1

Song: Raging - Kygo ft. Kodaline

A/N: The songs I put up here have nothing to do with the story.

Derilyene's P.O.V.

                   I woke up at six in the morning distinctly remembering that I had seen what I had asked for in my dream, the other day.

But, I still have my doubts. Did I see the supposed angel in my dream because I had asked god or because I kept repeating that I want to see one before going to bed?

If you keep thinking about the same thing the whole day, there is always fifty percent chance that you would see that thing in your dream.

And, I suspect that is what happened with me. I think I saw an angel in my dream because I am so desperate to have one that my mind actually made it up for me in my dream.

I remember seeing a beautiful glowing, golden haired man with god like features hugging me tightly, his eyes closed and warmth seeping in me from his embrace which comforted me in an odd sense of way somehow.

Just having a pleasant dream like this makes me a bit enthusiastic about my day ahead.

Seeing something like this is entirely different from my daily nightmares/strange dreams which include me running from a dark shadow or my teeth falling.

I really want it to be real. I don't care if I sound desperate. Having no real friends since a while and coping with depression and feeling the loneliness has made me like this. If you're supposed to have a guardian angel exclusively made to take care of you then, why not just try reaching out to them?

That does not count as selfish, right?

After thinking about the dream for some time, I started getting ready for school. I do have a friend but, I think I call her a 'friend' just for the sake of it.

Friends are supposed to care for each other and not keep things from you, right? Especially, when they expect you to spill all your secrets out and in return and you don't even get to know a thing about them.

After reaching to my first class, English, our teacher started us to explain about the current chapter we were reading. English is one of the classes I like.

As I turned to my left to take the water bottle out of my bag, my eyes unconsciously made contact with Everett, the guy who gives me the creeps.

It is not like I ever even talked to him but, my eyes always subconsciously make contact with him on a daily basis and there is always something off about him.

He is a chill guy with his group of friends always around him but whenever I look into his eyes, the feeling I always get is - Soulless. Empty. No emotions at all. Nothing.

He always laughs and jokes around with his group of friends so, I always brush it off as nothing. Maybe being alone is making me see the 'emptiness' in anyone's I look into.

I averted my eyes quickly and drank from my bottle. My 'friend' Rachel sat beside me not so subtly making eye contact with Garrett who sat beside him.

I rolled my eyes. She broke her friendship of nine years with her ex-friend because she asked her if she had a thing for him and she denied and stopped talking with the poor girl.

I do not ever bother asking her about it because I know she would get pissed off about it or probably cry.

When school got over, I got home exhausted like always and went straight to bed for a nap. I felt someone caressing my hair before I dozed off.

A/N: Give a try to my another book 'Lena's Fate'.

It is a werewolf book which is not completed yet.