Chapter - 3

Song: My Way - Calvin Harris

Derilyene's P.O.V.

Shawn started laughing seeing me horrified. He was wearing a scream mask, sitting on my bed when I entered. I could feel my body shaking because of fear.

"You effing scared me!" I snapped at him.

In reply I only got his laughter. How am I going to sleep tonight now?

He patted my head and strode out of the room. Yeah, after making sure that I'm not able to sleep the whole night, he gets to leave just like that.

I closed my door and when I turned back around again, I swallowed my scream of shock.
My eyes widened at the figure standing in front of me, his lips curled up into a small smile.

His skin was glowing white, literally light was emanating from his body. Golden irises looked at me with full curiosity and soft golden mop of hair rested on top of his head.

He was wearing a white robe. Everything about him screamed 'Angel' and everything about him was 'Golden'.

I closed my mouth which had fallen to the floor due to shock and awe.

"Are y-you eve-n real?" I asked awed.

His smile just widened and I took it as a 'yes'.

I took two small steps towards him and raised my hand just to touch him. My hand met with smooth flesh, he is real!

"You are real. I can't believe it" I said as I took a step back.

"I've been watching over you since you were born" he replied in a melodious voice, golden eyes swirling with reminisce.

I just blinked at him still not believing that my own guardian angel is standing in front of me, in physical form.

I know I prayed to god everyday to give me company of my very own guardian angel but, the chances of them existing were almost nil until now of course.

"Why did you suddenly decide to show up?" I asked him.

"You don't want me here?" he backfired.

This got me off guard "No, I did not mean it like that. What I want to ask is I have been asking for your company since a while now and you just decide to show up now."

Suddenly my door opened and Derek came in "I knew there was something wrong with you the day I met you but, I didn't know it was that bad that you started talking to yourself" he remarked.

My eyes widened and I looked at my guardian angel who just stood there staring at Derek.

Why couldn't Derek see him?

"I think we should take you to a psychiatrist tomorrow" he mused.

"Shut up! Everyone talks to themselves at some point in their life. I'm no exception" I told him offended.

He just laughed and I pushed him out of the door and locked it.

"He couldn't see me because I'm your guardian angel and I only show myself to other humans when I want to" My guardian angel explained before I could ask him.

I noticed how he avoided answering my previous question. So angels aren't that angelic as I thought them to be.

"Do you even have a name?" I asked him curious.

He sat on my bed and replied "Ezekiel."

"My name is Ezekiel."

A/N: Vote. Comment. Share.

If you like it (: