Chapter 1

He smiled his sickly sweet smile as I watched him slowly come
towards me with that evil
glint in his eyes. I shivered in fear as he turned to grab the silver chain that hung around the closet door. I started to scream and kick, trying to get out but I couldn't move. I wasn't tied down, but I wasn't able to move an inch. I started to scream for help only to realize that everyone was already there, but instead of coming to my rescue they just stood there and laughed.
Blake then started to laugh "Do you really think that they would help you?" he spat. " No one cares about you, you are a useless little slut." I whimpered at his harsh words. "And even if they did decide to help you," he started "they still wouldn't disobey their alpha." And that was all he needed to grabbing the silver chain with his gloved hand swinging it towards me as hard and fast as he could.
-----------------

I gasped for air  as I shot up from my bed. I looked down at my sweat covered body as my chest was pounding so hard it hurt. I let out a sigh of relief that it was only a dream. Except, it wasn't. I would be the luckiest person on earth if that was only a nightmare, but it wasn't. It was a memory. They were all memories. And as life goes on I make more and more of them, but not the ones you're thinking, not the one that always give you a warm feeling when you think about it, but the ones that will haunt you till the day you die.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep so I slipped my hand right under mattress and felt around until I felt my hand touch the cold metal. I grabbed my phone from up under my bed. I hid it under there so my so called pack wouldn't find it. They would literally kill me if they found out that I  had a device that would be able to come intact with the outside world. I checked the time to see that it was 3:30 in the morning.Well happy birthday to me. Today was supposed to be special, but instead I wake up at like 3 in the morning. So so much for a happy 18th. I decided to just forget that it was my birthday as I took another deep breath and went to open the door to my room hoping that nobody was down there.

When I made it to the kitchen I went to one of the cabinets to get a cup and poured water in it.
I sat down at the island a sipped on my water as I drifted off  into my own thoughts. I then realized that this is the first time I have been awake and alone at the same time. I closed my eyes and sighed with content. I then heard a low growl from behind me. Guess I spoke too soon. I slowly turned around and that's when it all hit me. I smelt him before I saw him. He smelled like vanilla and cinnamon with a nice summer breeze. He smelled so good that I craved more of his smell. But then, I saw his face my eyes widened with shock and fear as I felt my unknown wolf go crazy. Mate was the first thing that came to mine when I saw those chocolate brown eyes.

Mate.

Ok hey everybody this is the firs chapter to my book and I hope you enjoy it but just so you know this is my first time writing a book so please don't judge 😘😘