Chapter 7

Logan's POV

I was going crazy. My mate is awake, my mate is awake, my mate is awake. Those words were spiraling through my head as I sprinted to the pack doctor. I didn't know what to expect, but I was excited about meeting my mate. Well under good circumstances at least. My heart was pounding a mile a minute and my wolf was howling with glee. It's weird that I feel this way about a girl and I don't even know her name but right now I didn't care.
I had finally made it to the pack doctor and busted the door open without second thought. Right there I saw the most breathtaking taking sight. My mate was laying on the bed eyes wide open looking directly like me. She was unconscious for three weeks and she still manages to look amazing. Her eyes widened a little but she didn't say anything. I ran to her side and took her hand, growling out a "mine". She then snatched her hand away from mine like it was on fire. My wolf whimpered at the thought of her rejection. She then looked back at me with tears eyes and whispered "just do it already" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I had no idea what she was talking about but if it caused her to cry it must be serious. "Reject me. I know you want to who would want someone as worthless as me." My wolf growled. I leaned out to touch her face but she flinched away from me. This time my growl was louder and projected of the walls. The growl wasn't at her but she seemed to think so because she backed away from me with her back on the wall. I felt my heart break just a little. "Why on earth would I reject you?" She looked at me then laughed. Not one of humor but a cold , dry laugh. "Just look at me, I'm hideous and worthless" I was sick of her talking about herself this way and so was my wolf. "I am sick and tired of you talking about yourself like you're a worthless piece of shit! Which you're not by the way. You are the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. You are worth everything, and right now you are my mate and I am never going to reject you. So please get that stupid thought out of your head!!" I stopped my ranting to look at her and I could see confusion and happiness swirl in her beautiful violet eyes.

Eliza's POV

Oh my god I cannot believe it. He actually wants! Someone actually wants me. Me being me I pinched myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I looked back up into his magnificent hazel eyes, and right then I knew he meant it. For once I was truly happy and I could feel the tears brimming my eyes. I jumped on him and my lips attached to his. Sparks flew everywhere as his tongue glided across my bottom lip the kiss was passionate and loving and I loved every minute of this. The kiss broke when I realized that this was my first kiss. I was happy that I could share it with him.
"So you won't reject me?" I asked hopefully. He looked at me adoringly, "Wouldn't think about it" he smiled.

Ok so I know I haven't updated in forever but I've been busy so I hope you like this chapter 😘😘