Chapter 2

I looked straight into the eyes of the person I thought I hated most.
Blake Fury. He was the one who after everyone would beat me up come to my room and beat me senseless aha . The one who deprived me of food, sleep, and almost everything I actually needed. HE is the one who would never leave me alone even after the pack was done with their fair share of me, but he is also my mate. And I was willing to forgive all of that. Until....he started opening his big big mouth.

The eyes that were once filled with lust and awe has now contoured into disgust and hatred. His lips had turned to an ugly scowl and he glared straight into my eyes. He then let out a painful groan "why moon goddess? Why would you mate me with this useless whore. She can't even shift for fucks sake!" I whimpered at his harsh words but kept quiet. "Why must you come and ruin everything! You don't deserve me you bitch, and you definitely don't deserve to be a Luna. I hate you and you will never become my mate!!" Blake then turned around and stomped towards the stairs before I could say a word, but before he reached the first step he turned to me. " I Blake Fury, Alpha of  the Blue Moon Pack reject you, Eliza Oakland as my mate." .
And that is when my world officially broke. I screamed out in pain. Falling to the ground, I balled my eyes out as tears fell down my face. It wasn't like someone was actually going to accept me as their mate, I mean why would they. I am nothing but  a useless bitch. Even though I knew that it I would probably be rejected, I still had faith, but all of it came crashing down. All the times I have been beaten up felt like just a small punch compared to the pain I felt now.
I felt like I just wanted to die. like their is no meaning anymore. And for once I actually agree with my brain. It would be  amazing to just escape reality and never come back. No pain, no torture, and no responsibility. I liked the sound of it, no wait, I love the sound of it. And for the first time in the past 8 years I smiled, but not just one of those fake smiles, but an actual genuine smile.

I could finally end it all. Put an end to all my misery. And I didn't have a second to wait. I headed down to the torture room in the where Alpha Blake tortured his victims, and me. I still don't get why they treat their own pack members this way, but I guess we'll never know. I went to one of the doors in the room already knowing what's in there. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and used it to unlock the door that I already knew was locked. When I heard the click I pushed the door upon revealing a wall of weapons. I walked in the room looking around in awe. There were a lot of  weapons  but only one caught my eye. It was a silver dagger with a leather handle. I smirked knowing it would do the job so I took it and left.

I headed back up stairs to my room. On my desk was a pencil I immediately grabbed it and also tore of a piece of paper from my notebook. For some reason I felt  like I should right a note before I leave. Even though nobody would probably care, it would always be nice to say goodbye. So I picked up the pencil and started writing.

Hey guys! How do you like my second chapter so far😘😘