Telling The Others

About a week later, the conference was over and Logan was completely back to health. Rory and Logan both knew there was things they needed to discuss.

"Babe, we need to talk." Rory told him while walking out from the kitchen.

"Yeah we do." Logan told her while walking into the living room.

"As much as I love being here with you, but I have a life back in Chicago, I have my company." Rory told him while sitting down on the couch.

"I know Ace, I have my company here too. I don't want you to give up everything you've worked so hard for." Logan told her while sitting down beside her on the couch.

"I'm willing to give all that up, just so I can be with you. Maybe we can come to a agreement?" Rory asked him while grabbing his hand.

"I'd give up it all to just to be with you too Ace and I'd love to come to a agreement because I'm never letting you go again. I love you Ace." Logan answered her while kissing her.

"I love you too babe." Rory told him.

"I think we should tell the old gang. Btw do you want us to tell my parents?" Logan asked her.

"Actually I'm not sure telling your parents is the best thing, you know what they think of me." Rory answered him while getting up from the couch.

"I know Ace, I don't care anymore of what my parents think of you because I love you. I will protect you from them both." Logan told her while standing up and hugging her.

"I think we should tell my parents first or what do you think?" Rory asked him while grabbing her phone.

"I agree, I know what your mom means too you Ace." Logan answered her.

Rory opened her phone and dialed her moms number, after a few signals Lorelei picked up.

"Speak now or for ever hold your silence." Lorelei said.

"Moom, what I was grandma?" Rory asked her mom laughing.

"Well luckily you weren't. What's up kid?" Lorelei asked.

"Nothing much, there is one thing I need to tell you tho." Rory answered her.
"Oh tell me." Lorelei begged her.

"Well umm you know I had dinner with Logan last week?"Rory told her.

"You're not pregnant are you?" Lorelei asked her.

"Mom no, actually I'm back together with Logan." Rory answered her while biting her lip.

"What?!?!? You're kidding?" Lorelei asked her.

"No I'm not kidding mom, we realized that there was still a spark left between us." Rory answered her while grabbing Logan's hand.

"Wow this is sudden, when did you get back together?" Lorelei asked her.

"Almost a week ago, we realized the spark was still there when I looked after Logan when he had the flue and after I checked out from the hotel to stay at Logan's flat" Rory answered her honestly.

"Do you sill love him?" Lorelei asked her.

"I suppose I really never stopped loving him, even after all these years." Rory answered her honestly.

"I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually happy that you're back together even though I don't think your dad will like this."Lorelei told her honestly.

"Can you please tell him mom? After all you're married to the guy and you see him every day." Rory asked her.

"Of course kid, I'll tell him." Lorelei answered her.

Rory laid down her phone and looked at Logan.

"I think she's happy that me and you are back together." Rory told him.

"But what about your dad? What do you think he'll say?" Logan asked her.

"I think he won't be as supportive to this than mom is." Rory answered him.

"I love you so much that I don't care what neither your parents or my parents think." Logan told her honestly.

"I love you too and I'm trying not to care what our parents think it's just not easy." Logan told her honestly.

"I know it's easy, but they will hopefully get used to the idea of us being back together."Logan told her honestly.

After they had told Rory's parents, it was time to tell the old gang. Logan grabbed his phone and opened up the group chat that he had with Finn, Rosemary, Robert, Colin and Stephanie. He added Rory to it, which made everyone reacted to.

"Huntz, why on earth did you add Rory into the chat? I'm just surprised." ~ Colin

"Well actually me and Ace has something to tell you all." Logan.
"What?? Just tell us!! And why did you call Rory for Ace?" ~ Stephanie.

"Me and Rory got back together last week, after we had run into each other about two weeks ago." ~ Logan.

"That's amazing guys, congrats!!" ~ Rosemary.

"After all these years and you guys still have feelings for each other. I'm really happy for you guys!!"~ Stephanie.

"And I was the first to find out!!"~Finn.

"Wait,how?" ~ Colin.

"Because I was there when they got decided to give it a second chance." ~ Finn.

"Why don't we try and meet up sometime soon? Sure we don't live in the same country, but we have too meet up soon!!"~ Rory.

"We have to meet up soon!!"~ Stephanie.

After they had told the gang, they debated on whether on telling Logan's parents.

"Do you want to tell your parents?" Rory asked him.

"I'm not really sure Ace, that might not be such a good idea." Logan answered her honestly.

"Why don't we give it some thought? We don't have to decide on it right now. But we have to make a decision on what do." Rory told him.

"Where do you want to live Ace? I know you have your life in Chicago and I have my life here but I will do everything to stay in your life because I'm never ever letting you go again." Logan asked her while hugging her tightly.

"Maybe we should go to Chicago for a couple of days and I'll show your my place and we will just go from there?" Rory answered him.

"We're not moving to fast? Don't get me wrong, are you sure you want to do this? I just don't want to lose you." Logan asked her while holding his feelings back.

"Of course I want to do this Logan, I only just got you back. I don't want to do a distance relationship thing. I want to be in your life and I want to live with you. We just have to decide on what to do." Rory answered him while grabbing his hands and looking into his eyes.

"When do you want to leave for Chicago?" Logan asked her.

"In a couple of days, I have to get back to work and I really want to show you my place." Rory answered him.

How will their stay in Chicago go? Where will they decide to live? And will they tell Logan's parents?