Going to Chicago

A couple of days later it was time for Logan and Rory to fly to Chicago. The left the apartment and got downstairs where Logan unlocked his car and loaded in the baggage into the trunk. They then got into the car and left for the airport.

"Are you looking forward to getting back to Chicago?" Logan asked her while driving out from the garage.

"Actually yes and I'm looking forward to showing you my place and my work." Rory answered him while placing her hand on his.

30 minutes later they arrived at the airport, they parked the car, grabbed their luggage and walked into the the terminal. They checked in their luggage and then walked trough the terminal, towards where the plane would leave.
About one hour later the speakers announced "If all passengers going to Chicago could go to gate 3A, the plane will departure in 25 minutes."

"That's us Ace." Logan told her while getting up from the chairs.

They walked from towards the gate, showed their tickets and walked onboard the plane. They found their seats and sat down. Once they had sat down, Rory grabbed Logan's hand and looked at him.

"I think that once we get to Chicago, we should go directly to my place and leave our things." Rory told him.

"That sounds like a plan Ace." Logan told her while kissing her on her cheek.

Eight hours and thirty minutes later the plane landed in Chicago. Rory took a deep breath and decided to wake Logan up.

"Babe, we're here." Rory told him while gently shaking him awake.

"Finally, did you get some sleep?"Logan asked her while standing up from the seat.

"I did, it feels weird being back." Rory answered him.

"I'm really looking forward to see how your life is here." Logan told her while walking towards the exit.
They walked of the airplane, walked over to the checkouts and grabbed their bags. After they had grabbed their baggage, they walked out from the airport. While outside the airport, they grabbed a cab and got in. 20 minutes later they arrived outside Rory's apartment building. 

"So this is it, my place." Rory told him while payed the cab driver.

"You don't need to be nervous Ace." Logan told her while grabbing her hand.

"I'm not.." Rory told him while blushing.

"Yes you are, I know you Ace." Logan told her while grabbing their luggage.
They walked towards the apartment entrance and walked inside.

"Miss.Gilmore, welcome back." Paul (the doorman) greeted her.

"Thank you Paul, this is Logan Huntzberger my boyfriend." Rory greeted him back.

They said goodbye to Paul, then they walked towards the elevator and Logan pushed the button. They went up to the fifth floor, Rory's floor. The elevator stopped at Rory's floor, they got out from the elevator and walked towards Rory's apartment. She grabbed her key and unlocked the door.

"So this is my place." Rory told him while putting her luggage down.

"Wow Ace, your place looks great." Logan told her while also putting his luggage down.

"Do you want a tour of the place?" Rory asked him while taking her shoes of.

"Sure Ace." Logan answered her.

They started in the living room, then the bedroom, continued into the bathroom, then Rory showed him her home office, then the kitchen and last the balcony.

"Wow Ace, you have really succeeded here. I just can't help thinking that this could have been our place." Logan told her while looking out at the view.

"Hey, I wished it could have been our place to, or at lest we could have had a place together." Rory told him while placing her hand on his cheek.

"This is some view Ace, this is amazing." Logan told her.

"Yes it is, I'm really enjoying living here." Rory told him while sitting down on one of the chairs.

"I can see why, btw do you have to go into the office tomorrow?" Logan asked her while sitting down on the other chair.

"I think I should, just for a couple of hours. You could come with me if you want?" Rory answered him.

"You sure, you want me to come with you?"Logan asked her surprised.

"Of course I'm sure, other wise I wouldn't have asked you."Rory answered him while touching his hand.

"I'm just surprised that you want me with you to your work. But I'd love to come with you." Logan told her while holding on to her hand.

"Great, we'll leave around 08.30, its just a fifteen minute ride from here to the office." Rory told him.

20 minutes later they walked back inside, Rory walked into the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. Logan shortly joined her, he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Logan asked her.

"Maybe we could eat out? I know this amazing restaurant nearby." Rory answered him while pouring up the coffee in two mugs.

"Sounds great Ace." Logan told her while grabbing one of the two mugs.

"I'll make the reservation and you can take a shower if you want?" Rory told him while taking a sip from her mug.

"Sure Ace." Logan told her while putting down his mug.

"The towels are in the cupboard beside the shower." Rory told him while putting down the mug and kissed him.

"Well maybe you should join me?" Logan asked her while smiling.

"As much as I'd love to, I need to make that reservation and then I should call mom to tell her that we are here."Rory answered him while putting her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"Next time? And say hello to your parents for me?" Logan asked her while looking at her.

"Sure next time and I will say hey to them." Logan answered her while unwrapping himself from her grip and walked out from the kitchen.

How will their stay in Chicago go?