Another Amazing Surprise Part II

After the wedding ceremony, it was time for the reception. All of Logan and Rory's closest friends and family had gathered to celebrate their wedding. As soon as everyone was seated, Finn and Colin stood up. 

"Now it would be a wedding without a speech from two of Logan and Rory's best friends."Colin began.

"Now let's go back to around 2005 when Rory and Logan first meet. Now Logan had been a player up to this day when he meet the lovely Rory." Finn continued.

"But it took a while for Logan to realize that Rory was the one for him. They agreed to have a casual relationship, no strings attached. But Rory started to fall for Logan, but he was to stubborn to realize it. When Rory's grandparents remarried, Logan and Rory shared their real first kiss."Colin continued.

"That was the moment Logan realized he was in love with the beautiful Rory Gilmore. A few weeks later they ended their no strings attached relationship and agreed to become boyfriend and girlfriend. The next couple of years that they were together, they went through a lot, but they sticked together. They knew they belonged together, and now they have proven it. After all these years of being apart, they're married."Finn continued.

"To Logan and Rory!!"Finn and Colin exclaimed while rising their glasses.

"To Rory and Logan."The others joined in.

After Finn and Colin had sat back down, Logan and Rory thanked them both. Now Christopher stood up, raised his glass.

"A couple of years ago, at Richard and Emily's wedding renewal, I caught Rory and Logan making out in on of the bedrooms. I wasn't happy to see my little girl making out with a boy, to be honest I wanted to kill Logan with both my hands. But I later realized how much Logan meant to Rory, so Logan I wanted to say welcome to the family."Christopher ended his speech.
Rory stood up from her chair and walked over to her father.

"Thanks daddy."Rory thanked him.

"It's nothing sweetie."Christopher told her.

A 15 minutes later, Finn stood up again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Logan and Rory as they dance their first dance as husband and wife."Finn announced as Rory and Logan left their seats.

"Are you ready mrs.Huntzberger?"Logan asked her as he held out his hand.

"Of course mr.Huntzberger."Rory answered him while grabbing his hand.

Logan lead Rory out on dance floor just as the song "Everything I do, I do for you." began playing.

"I love you so much."Rory whispered in Logan's ear.

"And I love you ace."Logan told her back.

After Rory and Logan's first dance it was time for the father and daughter dance. While Christopher and Rory began dancing, Lorelei walked over to Logan.

"Will you share a dance with your new mother in-law?"Lorelei asked Logan.

"Of course, I'd love to Lorelei."Logan answered her while walking out on the dance floor.

As Logan and Lorelei joined the dance floor, the song "Thinking out loud."

"Are you happy kiddo?"Christopher asked Rory.

"Yes, I am dad. Logan makes me happy, he is my everything."Rory answered him.

Thirty minutes later it was time to cut the wedding cake.

Logan and Rory cut the cake together. After they had cut the cake, Logan placed his hand on Rory's stomach.

"I still can't believe that we're having a little bean."Logan told her while looking at her.

"Neither can I, by the way we have to book an appointment."Rory said.

"Let's do that as soon as we get back from our honeymoon."Logan told her.

"Honeymoon? Where are we going?"Rory asked him surprised.

"It is a surprise sweetie, I'm not telling you."Logan told her while smiling.

Later that night, Mitchum asked Rory to dance.

"I'm glad that you're a part of the family Rory, I know we don't have the best history but I'm happy."Mitchum told Rory honestly.

"I'm glad to, by the way how are you feeling?"Rory asked him.

"I'm a little tired but it's worth it."Mitchum answered her truthfully.

"'Maybe you sit down and drink something?"Rory asked him concerned.

"Maybe you're right."Mitchum answered her.

Rory followed him back to the table and while he sat down, she got him something to drink.

"I'm fine Rory, go be with your guests."Mitchum told her.

"You are one of my guests, so I'm here with you."Rory told him while sitting down beside him.

It did not take long before Logan saw what was going on, and rushed over to them.

"Dad? What's going on?"Logan asked Mitchum concerned.

"I just go a little winded and tired but I'm fine."Mitchum answered him.

Logan looked at Rory concerned.

"Logan, go grab his heart medicine and bring them here. I will stay with him until you get here, okey?"Rory asked him while looking at him.

"Okey, I will be right back."Logan looked at both Rory and Mitchum.

Logan walked into the wardrobe and grabbed Mitchum's jacket and grabbed the medicine. And then walked back to the ballroom.

"Here dad."Logan said while handing the medicine to Mitchum.

"Thanks son, you have a really great girl here."Mitchum told Logan.

"I know, she's something."Logan said while looking at Rory.

A while later, Mitchum's medication had begun working, Rory had kept a close eye on Mitchum. Logan was sitting over by Finn and Colin and were talking.

"So where are you taking your lovely wife for you honeymoon?"Finn asked Logan while drinking from his glass.

"I'm actually taking her the Caribbean, and we are will just relax and do some shopping."Logan answered him.

"That sounds amazing, I think she will really like it. You two need to get away for a while."Colin told him.

"And when we get back, we'll continue the merger of our companies."Logan told them.

"How's the merger doing?"Finn asked him.

"It's going slow but steady, we're doing a lot of changes. Rory and I will be the CEO's of the both companies. Her old boss has decided to quit and start something new."Logan answered Finn while drinking his water.

One hour later, it was time for Logan and Rory to leave for their honeymoon. They said their goodbyes to everyone, Rory hugger her mom and dad, her grandparents. Logan hugged Honor.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of dad. He will stay with me and Josh and the kids. Try not to worry about him."Honor reassured Logan.

"I will try, but I'll check in every day."Logan told her.

Rory and Logan walked out from the building and into the limousine that was waiting for them. When they got in, Logan popped the non-alcoholic champagne.

"Here's to us and our little bean."Logan exclaimed while pouring the champagne.

"I still can't believe you pulled this of, you acted like you knew nothing."Rory told Logan while leaning in to kiss him.

"Well I had to, I didn't want you to know because I wanted this to be a surprise for you."Logan told her while leaning in an kisses her.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?"Rory begged him.

"How can I saw no to you? We're going to the Caribbean."Logan answered her.

"Omg Logan, you absolutely are wonderful."Rory told him.

Thanks for reading, I will try and update more often!!💕