Too Old Friends And Too Reconnecting Again. Part II

Later that evening Finn and Rosemary had offered Rory and Logan to stay for the night which they had agreed to do.

"It will take hours before you get back home, you guys can just stay in the guest bedroom for tonight." Finn offered them.

"That sound great, in that way we don't have to go all the way back to Stars Hollow tonight." Rory told him thankfully.

"So how about a movie before going to bed?" Rosemary asked them.

"A movie sounds great." Logan answered her.

"You decide the movie and I'll go get some snacks." Finn suggested to them while walking into the kitchen.

Shortly after Finn had left, Rory had decided to follow him.

"I'm just gonna get a glass of water." Rory told them.

"Okey ace." Logan said.

Rory walked out from the living room and into the kitchen where Finn was standing by the microwave.

"Finn, you sure you okey?" Rory asked him while sitting down by the kitchen island.

"You scared me love." Finn told her while turning around and avoiding the question.

"Sorry and you didn't answer my question." Rory told him.

"Yeah I'm okey love, I guess. I hadn't really thought about Colin for a while." Finn answered her honestly.

"Haven't you thought about talking to him again? Or tried to figure everything out?" Rory asked him.

"I've thought about it, but I just don't really know how. He totally just cut me out when he got tired of taking care of Logan. He claimed he had grown out of our friendship." Finn answered her honestly while taking out the popcorn from the microwave.

"You want my advice?" Rory asked him.

"Please love, I could really use your advice." Finn answered her while pouring the popcorns in a bowl.

"I think that you should try and reach out to Colin and try and solve things." Rory suggested to him.

"I don't think he really wants to hear from me, and even if he would, I don't he would answer me." Finn answered her.

"How is it going in there?" Rosemary called from the living room.

"We're coming." Finn called back.

"Just consider what I've told you okey?" Rory asked him.

"I will love." Finn answered her honestly.

Finn and Rory walked back into the living room carrying soda and popcorn.

"Have you guys decided what move to see?" Finn asked Logan and Rosemary.

"Yes we have and we're watching "A Walk To Remember." Rosemary answered him while moving closer to Finn once he sat down.

"What were you two talking about in the kitchen?" Logan whispered to Rory.

"I'll tell you later." Rory whispered back.

When the movie had ended, they all decided to call it a night and go to bed.

Rory and Logan were shown the guest room by Finn.

"So this is it, simple but elegant." Finn told them while opening the door to the guest bedroom.

"Wow it's beautiful." Rory said while walking into the room.

"There is a change of cloths in the closet, a pair of pajamas."Finn told them.