Family Emergency.

Two days later.
After Logan had gotten the news of his father, he had realized how much his father meant to him and that he couldn't handle losing him. 

"Logan? You okey?" Rory asked him while grabbing his hand.

"Not really, I'm scared Rory."Logan answered her while trying to hold back his tears.

"I know you are, but I'm here every single step."Rory told him comforting.

They stood outside the hospital that Mitchum had been admitted to. Rory grabbed his hand and they finally walked in. They walked up to one of the nurse's stations.

"Hello, my name is Logan Huntzberger and I'm looking for my father Mitchum Huntzberger. He was admitted a few days ago."Logan told one of the nurses.

"Of course, he is in room 306, third floor." The nurse answered him.

Rory thanked the nurse, grabbed Logan's hand again and they walked towards the elevators.

"I don't think I can do this ace."Logan told her while crying.

"Yes you can, remember the time my grandpa was in the hospital and you come in a helicopter from one of your business meetings and you sat here with me for hours. Well it's my turn to do that now." Rory told him convincingly.

"I love you ace." Logan told her.

"And I love you too Logan you know that."Rory told him while kissing his cheek.

A few minutes later they stood outside Mitchum's hospital room. Logan just stood there staring at the door. Rory decided that the best thing right now, was to let Logan take as much time that he needed before he decided to walk inside. Minutes went by, but finally Logan had worked up the courage to open the door and face what ever came. They walked inside and were greeted by Honor.

"Honor, where's mom?" Logan asked her while giving her a hug.

"She's down in the cafeteria, getting coffee and making some calls. Claims it's her way of dealing with everything that's going on."Honor answered him while giving Rory a hug.

"I remember when grandma did that during grandpa's second heart attack. It worked for her so I'm sure it works for Shira."Rory told them.

"I'm glad your both here, I know this isn't easy for you Rory, considering my parents."Honor told Rory while sitting back down in the chair.

"How is he? What are the doctors saying?"Logan asked Honor while walking towards Mitchum.

"The doctor says he's strong, but they can't say for sure when they think he will wake up. They say either days or weeks."Honor answered him.

15 minutes later Shira came back into the room.

"Hi mom, how are you?"Logan asked her while kissing her on cheek.

"I'm okey considering."Shira answered him while putting down the coffee cups.

"Is there anything I can do?"Logan asked her.

Instead of answering Logan's question, Shira directed her focus on Rory.

"Rory, dear how are you?"Shira asked Rory while suddenly hugging her.

"I'm doing okey."Rory answered her much to her surprise.

"I'm just gonna take a walk, I'll be back soon."Honor told them while standing up from the chair.

Shortly after Honor had left, Shira's phone rang and she excused herself and walked out from the room. When they were alone, Logan broke down.

"It will be okey Logan, he's your father and he is strong and a little stubborn. But he's not giving up this easily."Rory told him while grabbing his hand and wiping away his tears.

"All the fights we have had, all the times that I've thought that I've hated him for all that he's done, he is my father and deep down I really love him."Logan said while beginning to cry even more.

"Logan, look at me."Rory begged him but the only thing Logan was looking at were his father.

Rory placed both her hands on Logan's cheeks and tried to calm him down, which was not the easiest thing to manage. After a few minutes, she finally managed to calm his down. Logan began breathing normally again.

"Is there anything that I can get you Logan?"Rory asked him concerned.

"You just being here is enough. I can't do this with out you Rory."Logan answered her honestly.

"And you will never have to, because I love you and I care about you so much."Rory told him while sitting down on the small couch beside Logan.

Just as Rory had sat down, Logan placed his head on her shoulder and fell asleep. To be completely honest, Rory had never thought that she would be sitting inside Mitchum Huntzberger's hospital room and actually be concerned about what might happen to him. But the only reason she cared was because she loved Logan and there was no way, she was letting him go through it alone.

After a while Rory picked up her phone and saw she had a text from Finn.

"Heard about Mitchum, do you need us to stop by the hospital? And how's Logan holding up?~ Finny.

"Mitchum is still a coma and according to the doctors they don't exactly know when he'll wake up. And Logan, he's not holding up at all, he hardly can't stop crying, he's finally resting now."~Rory.

"Just call me if you need anything love."~Finn.

"I will, thanks Finny."~Rory.

And with that Rory laid down her phone again. She looked first at Logan then she looked over to Mitchum.

"Well I never thought this would happen. After everything that has happened between his parents and me.."Rory thought to herself.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Honor.

"Everything okey?"Honor asked while whispering.

"He had a panic attack earlier, after I finally calmed him down. He fell asleep on my shoulder."Rory whispered back.

"Has mom been back yet?"Honor asked her while sitting down in one of the chairs.

"Not yet."Rory answered her.

Suddenly Honors phone rang, she excused herself and walked out from the room. After Honor had left, Logan woke up.

"Hey sleepyhead, are you okey?"Rory asked him quietly.

"I think I've taken the news about dad, harder than I thought."Logan answered her while sitting up.

"I understand after all he is your father. Deep down you love him and he loves you."Rory told him while pulling her hand through his hair.

"Where's mom and Honor?"Logan asked her while standing up.

"I don't know where Shira is but Honor just stepped out to take a call."Rory answered him.

"I can't thank you enough for being here ace."Logan told him honestly.

"You know that there is no where else I'd rather be."Rory told him while grabbing his hand.

"I know and I love you for that."Logan told her while kissing her on her cheek.

"I love you too."Rory told him.

Next chapter will feature a time jump with about 2,5 weeks. Will Mitchum wake up? Will we get to see Colin,Finn,Stephanie and Rosemary again?

Thanks so much for reading guys!!