Too Old Friends And Too Reconnecting Again. Part I

When they arrived outside Finn and Rosemary apartment. Logan knocked on the apartment door. Seconds later Rosemary opened the door.

"Rory!! Finally!!" Rosemary exlaimed while hugging her.

"It's really been forever." Rory told her while hugging her back.

"Logan, how are you?" Rosemary asked him while hugging Logan.

"I'm great Rosemary, you?" Logan answered her while walking into the apartment.

"Well finally you guys are here." Finn said while hugging Rory.

"Very funny man." Logan told him while giving him a bro hug.

"We've brought some wine for you Finn and flowers for Rosemary as thanks for inviting us." Rory told them while handing the flowers to Rosemary.

"I still can't believe that after all these years you and Logan found each other again." Rosemary told Rory while pulling Rory into the kitchen.

"Neither can I, It feels weird in a way but good weird." Rory told her while sitting down by the kitchen island.

"So Finn told me you're living in Chicago now days." Rosemary told her.

"Yes and Logan in London, we first didn't know how to do with where to live." Rory told her.

"Did you figure out how to do?" Rosemary asked her while handing her a glass of wine.

"Yes we did, we will spend 6 months in London and 6 months in Chicago, in that way we don't need to have a long distance relationship. Which there is no way I'm doing again." Rory answered her while drinking from her glass.

"I'm glad you figured that out, what are you going to do with your apartment when you guys are in London?" Rosemary asked her.

"I'm actually considering renting it out for the months we're in London and if I should have to fly back to Chicago for work then I'd just stay in a hotel." Rory answered her while drinking for her glass.

Meanwhile in the living room.

"So how are things between you and reporter girl?" Finn asked Logan while sitting down on the couch.

"Things are actually going great with Rory, we decided not to have a long distance relationship so we're going to spend 6 months in London and 6 months in Chicago." Logan answered him while sitting down on the couch.

"I understand why you guys don't want to have a long distance relationship again, after you moved to London and we both know what you and Rory went through." Finn told him.

"I'm never doing that again, I'm not losing her again." Logan told him.

Back in the kitchen.

"It's really great that we could get together again. Btw how come Finn and Colin doesn't speak as much as they used to do?" Rory asked Rosemary while helping her stirring the sauce.

"I know I've missed this. To make a long story short after a while of dealing with Logan and all he was going through, Colin got tired of it. He grew out of their friendship, he got together with Stephanie and after a while they moved to Germany and Finn resented him for leaving Logan when he needed them the most." Rosemary answered her while opening the oven.

"So in a way it's my fault for them growing apart." Rory said while sighing.

"It's not your fault, Colin made the decision himself. I just wish the two of them could make up again. " Rosemary told her honestly.

"Do Logan and Colin still talk?" Rory asked her.

"I think they still do and Finn only talked to Colin that night in London when Logan got the flue." Rosemary answered her.