Chapter 4

Sebastian's POV
It was a new day and Niel was still not back. I had to go to the house to calm the hysteria down. Ryan's words was doing nothing to calm them down.

“Sebastian,what's happening? Where is my son?” Alice asked just as I entered the house, uneasiness in her voice. I know it was hard for her to lose her husband, her mate, the former Alpha of the pack and the thought of losing her son would be a bad affliction for her.

“I have not heard from him but we are doing all our best to find him. I have sent words to the other packs and if they have any information, they won't hesitate to contact us, they promised.” I answered loud enough to the hearing of the others.

Some were sobbing silently, some were consoling the others, while some sat alone with grim faces.

I was trying to look strong too but my heart was shattered.

Could Niel be dead?

It was so impossible to reach him. It was like I was trying to reach a non existing space. I felt him slightly but i couldn't reach him. I walked to where Becca was sitting and put my arms around her. She was also finding it hard to bear. She was blubbering, even Alice soothing words did nothing to help.

“Calm down baby everything would be fine” I reassured her.  She sobbed in my chest while I cooed in her ears.

Beta, the moonlight pack is here”  One of the guards said in my mind. That set me on edge.

MOONLIGHT PACK.

Did they also hear of our the disappearance of our Alpha.

Don't let them in. They are here to mock us”  I replied.

Sorry Beta, they are on their way to the pack house”

“WHAT!”  I screamed “How could you allow such?”

“They were just too much and they were saying something like they had the Alpha”

I heard a knock. At least they were polite to knock. I ran to the door before someone else opened it and I was knocked off with the triumphant aura of the Moonlight pack, like they had won a battle. I looked around and saw that they approached my pack in their multitudes with their Alpha leading them with a malicious smirk on his face.

“Hello” The Alpha broke the silence “Can we come in?” He asked with mocking politeness.

“Whatever you have to say, say it outside” I replied with my voice raised high. My pack members were already panicking and I didn't want them to see me as a weak person.

The Alpha laughed out loud and continued “ That was not a request. It was an ORDER.” His tone a bit higher than mine. I could feel the power radiating from him and it was compelling me to give in.

The word Order made my pack members gasp and they started whispering amongst themselves.

“And who are you to order me” I replied still trying to match his intimidating aura.

He smirked at me. “ Your new Alpha”.
That word was like a blow on my face. I heard a loud thud and voices that screamed Alice's name. I looked back and saw her on the floor unconscious.

No No No. This was not happening.

Irene's POV

“And who are you?” Their Beta asked. He was trying to act brave and strong but I was sure my father was intimidating him.

“Your new ALPHA” My father replied cockily.

Those words brought down all the brave and strong act he was putting up. He looked back at something then turned to my father with an aggravated face.

He threw a weak punch at my father and my father caught his hands with ease.
"Come on,you could have done better than that as a beta” I thought.

My father squeezed the beta's hand behind his back and he screamed in pain and I could also hear the screams of other women. The loudest was a young woman who ran to his side. She should be his mate.

My father snapped his neck and he fell to the ground.

My father gestured to I and Caleb to follow him into the house. The others were meant to stay outside. He stepped over the unconscious Beta and entered the house. Caleb and I did the same.

I looked around and saw the faces of all the wolves there. The women faces were filled with sorrow while the men faces were masked with annoyance. Their children faces were filled with fear and they were all by their parents sides.

“Hello! Once again” My father voice boomed through the house.
No one responded to him, they only looked at him with disgust.

“I'm sure you have been searching for your Alpha. Just so you know he is Dead” My father stated bluntly. They cringed at those words and low sobs were heard from them.  “I used to hear how very strong this pack was. How very heartless your Alpha was with dealing with the rogues. How he could defeat anyone that crosses his path. Then I sent a little test of strength to him and he fell flat.” My father said while walking around. “Your 'All powerful Alpha' died at the hands of my daughter here” He pointed to me. I was kind of happy that my father was proud of me.

I could feel their deadly glares on me. If eyes could kill then I would be dead by now.
“And now I'm here to take over this pack” My father added.

“No, We would fight to our last breath” someone shouted from the back.

“You are free to fight back, I would be very happy to wipe out every one here” My father shouted back and they all gasped with fear. “I don't need you, I just need your Space. My pack is getting bigger and we need more space, so if you decide to fight I would be wiping your line out of existence with joy”
No other person spoke up this time.

“The ritual to the moon goddess to join us would be done tonight at the border.  If you like, you could come. But it would be proper to be there so your head won't be on a stake the next morning” My father threatened.
“My guards are still around in case anyone decides to misbehave and trust me they won't be wasting time to cut off your life force. Such a person is wasting oxygen, might as well take it from him or her”
“Peace be with you” My father said lastly and he turned and left the house. I followed him behind but Caleb stayed behind. He would have been ordered to stay there.

The beta had woken up and his mate was beside him. He threw a glare at me when I passed him but I didn't care. With such attitude, I won't waste time to have his head. I glanced at his mate who would be mateless soon

Just like you”  My wolf said. My chest cringed at the thought of that and I quickly masked the hurt.

I only need my father's approval and a large pack.

We were going back to our pack's house to get things ready for the rituals.

*                                     *                              *
Thanks for reading

Please

Vote!
Vote!!
Vote!!!

And

Share
😊😊😊