Gravity

Gravity. Gravity. Gravity.

I cannot wrap my head around the gravity of what just happened.

Hell. Hell. Hell.

It's all I can imagine that will come next.

I grab the couch cushion and scream into it, just letting all my anger and frustrations out.

Damnit. I love him. And now this.

He's far gone by now, but I can still feel him, his energy surrounding me, a cold reminder of the hellish future and that I have to some how stop it.

Anxiety washes through me. I run my hands through my hair, tugging on it, and scream again. "What have I done...?"

I stand up, knees wobbling. I need to get to Dipper.

I press my thumb to the screen of my phone, vision blurring. "..Dip?" I squeak out.  "I need you." With those words, I can feel the energy around me get angrier, more upset. I let out a sob and Dipper tells me to stay where I am. I give a slurred "okay" and allow myself to collapse under the immense weight of what happened today.

It feels as if I cannot get up. As if Bill himself is stepping on my ribs, or his body on top of mine, pinning me down by the shoulders.

I don't even know where he is. I'm scared. I miss him. I want to hold him, be back in his arms and kiss him. I want to calm him down and tell him everything will be okay.

But I can't. I created this mess.

Dipper busts through the door and pulls me into his arms, telling me it will be alright. I tell he is crazy and knows nothing. That all hell is sure to ensue.

He knows.

The energy around me again, gets angry, becoming almost malevolent, as if it were trying to harm me.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. "I love you." At this, it seems to calm slightly. But maybe that's just me.

"(Y/n), we don't know what he's going to do," Dipper tells me after I have told him everything and the tears subside. "But we do know it's going to be bad. He's Bill Cipher for crying out loud."

"I know, Dipper, I know."

"We're going to have to stop him, (y/n). And it could get ugly."

"It won't come to that!!" I say harshly.

"How do you know?"

"I won't let it."

He looks at me, disbelief evident. "And how are you going to stop that?"

"I'll tell him. He loves me. He'll do it if I ask, I know it."

"Don't be naive, (Y/n). He's a demon. He can't love. He's only saying all this to trick you."

"Dipper, stop."

"You know I'm right. You know that sounds ridiculous. Bill Cipher the all mighty dream demon. Capable of love? And especially loving just some girl from Piedmont?"

"Just some girl?"

"(Y-y/n), I didn't mean i-i-"

"Dipper. Out. And don't you ever talk about him that way."

"(Y/n), please!"

"DIPPER, OUT!!" I point towards the door, holding back tears.

He leaves without another word.

I'm drained. I go into my room, turn off the lights and beg for sleep.

I feel a form behind me for a moment.  Hugging me and petting my hair. Whispering in my ear telling me it will be okay. That they're there. That they love me. I feel a kiss, right where my jaw and neck meet, but when I open my eyes, no one is there.

I must be crazy.