just the start

As Medusa paced into the lowly human pub, she made her presence known by dominantly freezing one of the bartenders in stone. Everyone's head swiveled in her direction. The music abruptly stopped.

        "You should probably fix that," a lone voice quipped. Medusa turned around and froze him as well.

        "I don't need anyone else ruining my night." Medusa sat down at the bar, and ordered five jello shots. Someone came and sat down next to her and ordered.

      "Are you okay?"

      "No, Poseidon, nothing is okay." A few of Medusa's snakes hissed, so the sea king backed down.

      "Alright. I'll leave you alone then." Poseidon looked away and stopped speaking to her. Medusa downed all of her shots and ordered two more.

      Once the god of the oceans got his drink, he decided to take another swing. "On a scale of one to ten, how drunk are you?" Medusa turned around, and wittily replied.

      "My favorite flavor of popsicle is DICK." Seeing her wasted state, Poseidon took his chance and began to flirt with her.

      "Look, do you have anywhere to go after this?"

      "Nah... I'mmmm gonna stay n' fuck shit up!" Medusa downed one of her other shots, Poseidon taking the other for himself. Who wouldn't have to be at least a bit drunk to have sex with Medusa?

      "Well, do you want to fuck shit up somewhere else? At my place there's a huge party." Medusa sat up.

      "A party?! Well, why wasn't I invited?"