s t eam i e r

"Can I at least suck your dick first?" Nodding, Poseidon repositioned his right leg onto the seat, essentially spreading his legs so Medusa could slurp until she received his sweet, tasty love sauce. Medusa hungrily moved forward, sitting on her heels. She slithered her long, skinny forked tongue and wrapped it around his girthy, succulent penis, but immediately unwrapped it. 

         "Blegh!" She exclaimed, holding her tongue between two nails. "Your peen tastes like goddamn fish! What the fuck, Poseidon?"

         Poseidon grimaced. "Does it really?" He waited for a bit, hoping that the mistress was still at least a little pleased.

         "I like your style." Medusa smirked and dove back into his glorious cock. Her tongue slithered around his peen and she squeezed tight. Poseidon had jizzed into her gaping mouth.

         "Woah! That's one helluva mouth you got there pardner!" He slipped his hands into her scaly hair, pulling her closer. He relished in every single one of those snekky sneks. "Mmmmmm..."

         Poseidon was a little confused, as the woman before him had continued sucking even though he had already come. He thought of that one meme, the one that says 'when you nut but she keep sucking'. He laughed as Medusa pulled away.

          "What's wrong?" Medusa inquired, using the back of her hand to wipe the salty substance off her chin, chest, and forehead.

         "Nothing," the sea god said reassuringly, just thinkin' 'bout memes, my sweet scaly puppy. Medusa sighed.

        "Can you just stick it in me already? I'm ready for your bioluminescent dick." She rose from her position near the male's plump genitals, kissing her way to his neck.

        "Did you look at my wobbly flesh stick?" Poseidon inquired. "'Cause it's hard as FUCK," He made this remark as if he were an arrogant youtuber doing a house tour.

         Medusa nibbled on the god's ear, causing a noisy moan. She heavily breathed into his ear, like Kermit crying on good day, only slightly ruining the moment. "Your little fishy can fish in my Mariana trench, if you know what I mean ;)."

       Poseidon looked genuinely confused. "How the fuck did you just. . . pronounce the winky face emoji?"

      Medusa blankly looked him in the eyes. "It comes with being a bad bitch, fam. I can't control it, swexy weenie boy. Now please," She bent over, gently caressing her ass cheeks. "Please fuck me. I'm begging for your cock."