twist the nip

The god followed suit, tenderly slipping his tongue into the gaping bussy™ in front of him. All Poseidon could manage to do was slip in and out endlessly. Medusa whimpered in pleasure, but guided his right hand to her clit, rubbing softly. He was being so gentle that it killed Medusa. Did he not know she was one kinky motherfucker? "Harder," she begged, and suddenly she felt an overwhelming wave of pleasure as Poseidon very quickly rubbed the nub.

Medusa reached for her medium-sized breasts, twisting her abnormally large pepperoni-lookin ass nipples. Poseidon stole a glance at Medusa's contorted face. Her face looked like she was far in pleasure. Is she pleasuring herself more than I am? he thought. He slowly moved away, but leaned in to kiss the female. Through the kiss, she smiled, loving every bit of her drunken fun time. Poseidon slid both of his hands from her fun zone to her waist, sliding up to her shoulders and then quickly grabbing her wrists and forcing them above her head.

Their tongues still together, Medusa began to hum the Magic School Bus theme song, gliding her tongue down the male's throat when he opened his eyes to nonverbally question her. He pulled away, swatting at his tongue like some sort of large feline. "Yo man, what's up with your tongue? I knew it was long, but I didn't think it was that long!"

"That's what she said!" Medusa shouted, with a prideful tongue pop to follow. The snake lady leaned back into the kiss, but Poseidon backed away.

"Lets just leave," he began. Medusa's face turned sour and then quickly became soft, her arched eyebrows helping her eyes beg for more. "It's okay, princess," The strong male assured his newfound fuckbuddy, "There's a huge party at my place, remember?" Medusa's face lit up like Poseidon's dick.

"Oh yeaHhhh!" Medusa exclaimed, "I'm gonna be the hottest bitch there, you know?"