accidental anal

Finally, Poseidon thought, I can dive into some sweet snake pussy!

        Without bothering to use a condom or any form of contraception, he attempted to glide his member into the female's hole. What he did not realize is that he was in the wrong hole. 

        Medusa moaned in pleasure for a few short seconds, and while she still allowed the dominant figure to penetrate her again and again, she turned her head slightly. "I- didn't-know- we- were- doing- anal!" She yelled between thrusts. Poseidon was too busy relishing in the feeling of finally getting some good fuck to answer. 

          Medusa rolled with it, but after a while shifted his fin-covered dick into her vagina, finally moaning like a pornstar.

       Poseidon slammed into her again and again, pulling Medusa's hair snakes and grunting the whole time. "Slap my ass," Medusa practically begged. Poseidon followed his directions, and after a while her luscious meat was red, soon to be bruised. 

        After pulling out, he sat Medusa sat down on the leather seats of his 2011 Aston Martin Cygnet, kissing her as she settled her now bruised buttocks on the canvas seats. 

       Poseidon slowly moved down, leaving open-mouthed kisses all the down, to her neck and stomach. He stopped to lick cursed hell beings' belly button, but didn't pull away when his tongue was met with mass amounts of lint, almost like a dryer vent. 

      Medusa ran her long nails through the sea god's silky hair, gently pushing his head down to encourage him to go lower.