a little steamy

"All that matters is that you're invited now." Poseidon took the wasted mistress's hand and walked her to his blue car. It shone in the dim, flickering streetlight like sun dappling over fish scales. He put her in the backseat, going to take her loose-fitting pants off, when he heard a strange noise. "Is that a...?"

         Hissssss... Poseidon unzipped her pants all the way and pulled down her underwear. "Seriously?" he wondered aloud. "Snake pubes?"

         "Heeeelll yeah. I'm a natural little slut." The small snakes congregated and hissed in unison.

         "Nice." He showed his approval by seductively unbuttoning his cargo shorts to reveal a shitty dollar store thong. "I heard you like it hot," he said while he snapped the flimsy elastic.

         "Thaaaat's right. I'm the most FUCKED UP little slut in town..." She seemed to want to say something while the god of sea slung his thong over the edge of the headrest. He pulled an old paper crown from Burger King out of one of his shorts pockets, unfolded it, and put it on. She was intrigued about his flaming hot weenie. "It has... fins?"

         "Yeah," he stated, picking up his thong, swinging it around on his index finger. Medusa noticed it said "MOIST DADDY" around the waistline.

         She giggled and said, "I like it. It glows." She smiled politely and smoothly stated, "You really are the god of the sea; I am sooooo wet right now." She trailed her long fingers from her chest, dragging her long, red acrylic nails down to the mass of tiny snakes trailing around her crotch. Poseidon leaned onto the seat behind him, wanting to admire the beauty of the one and only Medusa. Medusa stopped her fingers right before entering herself.

         "What's wrong, baby girl?" Poseidon inquired.

           "I can't do this shit myself!" Medusa hissed. "These nails will tear up my baby snakes, not to mention my vaginal wall."

       "Uh, sorry. Didn't know. Want me to dive in?" Poseidon said, getting close enough to smell the alcohol on Medusa's breath. She groaned.