~4

Beverly's P.O.V
__________

I finally fell asleep for real this time, waking up around 7 am (I don't know how) and finding myself tangled with Charlie.

My leg over hers and my arm wrapped over her torso.

I slowly removed myself from on top of this poor girl and wrapped myself in the blanket falling asleep again.

10:00 AM

I jolted up to the sound of an alarm clock and people shuffling around the house. Charlie didn't seem to wake up so I shook her.

"Mmm" she groaned turning towards me.

her facial features still cute even in her sleepy state, She has dark tan skin, bright hazel green eyes, and long dark brown hair.

She looked up at me questioningly. "Uh... just had a bad dream.. sorry" I said in panic.

"It's ok." She stretched, She yawned looking at the time. "You want some breakfast and then to go meet up with the boys?" She asked.

In reality I really didn't want to meet up with the boys. I wanted to stay here all day with her, but I knew it wouldn't happen the way I want to so I just agreed to go.

Charlie made me breakfast and then went to take a quick shower. I finished while she had still been in the shower to I decided to admire the rooms around the house. I had hung out with her a few times before, and she told me her parents were completely anal about how the house should look and how you couldn't touch certain things around the house.

"Hey Bev! I forgot a towel!" Charlie's muffled yell from the upstairs bathroom exclaimed.

I ran up to her room grabbing a towel and saw her standing with her wet face and arm in the doorway, reaching out for the towel. I decided to tease her a bit. Giving the towel over and then taking it back before she could grab it.

She became flustered and pouted.
Her soft plump lips and puppy eyes almost made me drop.

I giggled doing it one more time but then she pulled me towards her. We stared at each-other for a good minute until she looked away grabbing the towel.

She said 'thank you' and then went back inside to get dressed. To say I was disappointed would have been a complete understatement but I understand.

After Charlie came out of the bathroom it was my turn to take one. She gave me some clothes to borrow and I went inside the bathroom and did what I had to.

Putting in a tampon I bought yesterday from the store, I felt so different and weird.

I cleared my mind of the thoughts that raced through it and combed out my hair and then brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush Charlie found still perfectly sealed in the case (of course)

Walking out of the bathroom I met Charlie downstairs, we wore coordinating outfits and laughed at how goofy it looked.

"C'mon loser" I said grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the house.

We rode our bikes to the quarry, the boys had been standing on the edge of the cliff trying to decide who would jump first.

Before I could say anything Charlie began stripping "I'll go!" She yelled taking in her skirt and then running over "sissies" she said before jumping.

"what the fuck!" Richie yelled.

I stared in awe at the fact that this was my second time seeing her strip. Voluntarily or not it made me feel something in my stomach that I never expected. I shook it off and stripped my clothes following in her footsteps.

Eventually after I jumped the boys got the hint and did so as well.