~17

Updating? During academics? HA NO. I cant do that because I'm too busy getting homework shoved up my ass.

But now I'm on vacation so inspiration better come into my brain!

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

I landed on the grass, getting stains on my knees. My face still stinging and the blood still dripping.

I steadied my breathing rate and ran towards the woods.

I needed to take the shortcut to Beverly's house.

Beverly's P.O.V
__________

Sitting in my room I waited for my father to get home. Charlie's parents aren't strangers to him so chances are if they find out then he will find out.

I knew it was wrong, I knew we were better off as friends. But I couldn't resist.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the front door. Walking over and looking through the peephole I saw Charlie. Bloody and bruised.

I swung the door open looking around outside before slamming it shut again.

"Wh-what happened?" I panicked knowing her family obviously had something to do with this.

She leaned against the table catching her breath. Soon she turned and said "so Uhm... listen my parents found out. My brother told them. And the only thing I could do was run."
Tears fell from her face but it was almost like she didn't notice them.

I wiped them away. "What are you going to do?" I asked. She shrugged "all I know is i need to stop running through the woods because these cuts are turning into scars." She breathed out heavily.

I smirked at her trying to lighten the mood.

A banging on my front door took us out of our moment. I bit my lip going over to the peephole.

"It's your dad Charlie..." I don't know why I was so sad, but I almost completely broke down. She put her hand on my shoulder shaking her head. Kissing my cheek she walked towards the door. "I'm sorry Bev."

She was practically dragged away by her father as she left.